lol apparently I can't build ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Actually I said u plagiarize builds such as Urbanhouse8. U told me in chat u were the builder. That is false. A popular youtiber named Grian is the builder.

if this looks like a lot of Davina's builds, well than u know why. U called me fake but rlly, I won't even bc I think we both know what you do, and I have a list of servers you use... Im not looking for a war but Im just saying if u don't want to plagiarize than cite your projects.

Here is the imgur link

https://imgur.com/gallery/sqTH8

Reactions: Powerfull

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Actually I said u plagiarize builds such as Urbanhouse8. U told me in chat u were the builder. That is false. A popular youtiber named Grian is the builder.
I don't lol, as I said, I got inspired of it, just as you get inspired to your houses :D
AND i talked to heather about that, and it was fine :D
And you haven't seen my buildings lol :D

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I don't lol, as I said, I got inspired of it, just as you get inspired to your houses :D
AND i talked to heather about that, and it was fine :D
And you haven't seen my buildings lol :D
Our arch plots are next to each other, I have seen all of them. Its odd to me that some are amazingly built while some are um well... And I made a public post with all inspiration videos I use. If you use a tutorial thats plagiarism, not inspiration.

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Our arch plots are next to each other, I have seen all of them. Its odd to me that some are amazingly built while some are um well... And I made a public post with all inspiration videos I use. If you use a tutorial thats plagiarism, not inspiration.
Haven't used the tutorial, but okay + a lot of the buildings weren't finish yet, But fine!

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
Jaypi Davi did it in this instance, @Davina pls be quiet, u always have a knack for saying things about others...
lol cp im sorry to say it but it was not davi. you need to hear the truth sometimes bean stirs trouble and it just so happens that this time he did. sorry to tell you buddy

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
lol cp im sorry to say it but it was not davi. you need to hear the truth sometimes bean stirs trouble and it just so happens that this time he did. sorry to tell you buddy
Ik, I don't take it personally, but it was Davi who brought this up here ;-;

T

Trump15024

I have to say this. Archs are supposed to work together as a team and these posts keep being critical of each other is not helping. I do think that you shouldn't copy a youtube video but can use it for inspiration. I think we need to start recruiting new archs as this team is getting very toxic.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
They are good builders, they dont just work well with each other

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I have to say this. Archs are supposed to work together as a team and these posts keep being critical of each other is not helping. I do think that you shouldn't copy a youtube video but can use it for inspiration. I think we need to start recruiting new archs as this team is getting very toxic.
They are good builders, they dont just work well with each other
Tru, to Gabriel's point I agreed (pick me aury and izzie!) xD- its up to the staff, but I do think the team is having some friction rn

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
a - This post was kind of unneeded Davi, you and Bean should situate this yourselves, or if you are being harassed report it
b - Arch apps are still closed unfortunately, they will hopefully be up soon
Tru, to Gabriel's point I agreed (pick me aury and izzie!) xD- its up to the staff, but I do think the team is having some friction rn
c - Don't ask for a rank lol
d - I would suggest dropping it, so that we can avoid another flamewar here xd

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Lol, He would Not stop spamming with stuffs about him being better than others, but fine:))

Status
Not open for further replies.