Looking for a Good Builder

Death

Mar 18, 2017
im looking for a good builder to build me a skyscraper, the plot size is 19x49 and I want the skyscraper to reach 256 blocks. No interior needed. If you want to build one, msg down in the comment the following format:

In game name
Are you a arch? Yes or no
How often are you online? Give me a specified time of around what time and the location of what time it is like 12 am New York
How fast can you finish the build?
An average of how much would I have to pay you to do it?

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Leroymooshoo312
No
ALL DAY maybe wensday and/or weekends Illinois time
I can probably finish from 2-3 hours
40-45k for an hour, and 30k for the build

EDIT:
I should probably apply for arch
40-45 for each hour?! that's pretty expensive xD

im looking for a good builder to build me a skyscraper, the plot size is 19x49 and I want the skyscraper to reach 256 blocks. No interior needed. If you want to build one, msg down in the comment the following format:

In game name
Are you a arch? Yes or no
How often are you online? Give me a specified time of around what time and the location of what time it is like 12 am New York
How fast can you finish the build?
An average of how much would I have to pay you to do it?
I would suggest Mr. Bean :p

Death

Mar 18, 2017
40-45k per hour?!? I'm an arch and do this regularly and I have made my price steep at 15k per hour (usually like 3 hours of build time).
Yeah and shes great at building, i saw the apt you made for turkey and i remember it was like 12k an hour but now 15k i mean not too much

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I would suggest Mr. Bean :p
Same :D[/QUOTE]
Bean is really good, but hes really pricy when it comes to the price, Id have to pay him a lot.
He charged me a cafe+ apt well mostly not apt cus its not regioned and people can live in it for like 1mil. It was like 7 stories well built but, I dont got that kind of money

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yeah and shes great at building, i saw the apt you made for turkey and i remember it was like 12k an hour but now 15k i mean not too much
Death I'll do it I just can't promise when I'm on D:

Ik ur ideas for it I'll try to be on soon, sry
Msg me with more in our convo