Looking for characters for a new FANFICTION!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello all! I'm back again, but this time because I'm gonna start a fanfic! I was inspired by RealCreeperGamer's and Jo3512 and FabFishy! They had amazing fanfics to share, and I want to write one now. I recently did a school project on Rome and Roman gods and goddesses, so I am going to try to make one about them! The thing that I need is characters- I have made a list down below of who I need . Please reply to this thread stating your name you want to use in the fanfic and what character you want to be! I will take people on a first come first serve basis, so get your response in quick!
Happy MC,
Xx_Die_xX (forums cp42)

God of creation: Notch
God of ideas: Jeb
God of the Wind/ King god: JummyCake
God of the sea: IronWarrior720
God of blacksmiths: Mystic480
God of the underworld: Herobrine
God of war: TheDiamondTiger
Goddess of farming: sundae22
Goddess of the bow: Izzie__
Goddess of marriage: bbeun
Goddess of the feast: DonutOffendMe
Goddess of animals: PixePuppy_
Main Character 1: Me!
Main Character 2: _Bl4ckH4wk_ or _CharliePlays_
Main Character 3: PurpleTurkey
Villian: Aceenity

Make sure to write in early who you want!!! I will have the prologue out soon!!! Make sure that the character fits you, for example: I am a police, so I would not make a great God of war. I want this to be realistic and cool! Thanks to all that reply! I wanna make this the best McCities fanfic ever! If characters are not 'claimed' in 3 days, I will add people in! Happy mc!

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
WHATS UP make me the goddess of marriage bc i make people fall in love heh
I changed my ign to _CharliePlays_ can u change that on the post pls? Thanks!
Done and done!! All I need is god of the wind, and I know who's the prefect fit! Coban!!!! I'll also make him king god xD

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello all! I'm back again, but this time because I'm gonna start a fanfic! I was inspired by RealCreeperGamer's and Jo3512 and FabFishy! They had amazing fanfics to share, and I want to write one now. I recently did a school project on Rome and Roman gods and goddesses, so I am going to try to make one about them! The thing that I need is characters- I have made a list down below of who I need . Please reply to this thread stating your name you want to use in the fanfic and what character you want to be! I will take people on a first come first serve basis, so get your response in quick!
Happy MC,
Xx_Die_xX (forums cp42)

God of creation: Notch
God of ideas: Jeb
God of the Wind/ King god: JummyCake
God of the sea: IronWarrior720
God of blacksmiths: Mystic480
God of the underworld: Herobrine
God of war: TheDiamondTiger
Goddess of farming: sundae22
Goddess of the bow: Izzie__
Goddess of marriage: bbeun
Goddess of the feast: DonutOffendMe
Goddess of animals: PixePuppy_
Main Character 1: Me!
Main Character 2: _Bl4ckH4wk_ or _CharliePlays_
Main Character 3: PurpleTurkey

Make sure to write in early who you want!!! I will have the prologue out soon!!! Make sure that the character fits you, for example: I am a police, so I would not make a great God of war. I want this to be realistic and cool! Thanks to all that reply! I wanna make this the best McCities fanfic ever! If characters are not 'claimed' in 3 days, I will add people in! Happy mc!
I'm gonna start writing tomorrow!!! Be on the lookout for my fanfic!!! If you want to be in it, just reply with ign and what new character you want, I'll see if it works!!!