Lost money

D3rpySpoderman

Verified
D3rpySpoderman
D3rpySpoderman
Citizen
Jul 15, 2017
Username: D3rpySpoderman

What you were doing before this occurred: So I heard everyone was saying they lost money out of their bank account, and I went to check mine.

What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: I haven't played for a month or so due to exams and have a really busy life right now. I felt like joining the server yesterday since I had a day off, and I saw multiple people talking about how they've lost money from their bank account. So I checked mine and saw I lost around 800k. I believe I had a little over 2 million in my bank account, but let's say it was 2 million. I know this for sure since I managed to get 2 million dollars for a mansion I was going to bid on in the auctions the server did a month or so ago. but it ended up getting taken sadly. Back to the incident, I immediately check if I had withdrawn it to my balance somehow, but my balance was only like 4k. That's when I really knew the money just disappeared since I didn't really buy anything during this time nor have I given anyone money.

I have no screenshot or anything from the incident since I really didn't expect this to happen at all, something like this has never happened to me in the 2-3 years I've played. As I said before, I don't have as much time to play anymore, so I won't really be able to recover from losing this progress. That's why I really hope something can be done about this.

Thanks in advance!

-D3rpySpoderman