Case Closed Lots of important, expensive items stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
AH yes, @sundae22 , go back to all the logs and check them if you want, I warned him like 3+ times that if he keeps messing with my personal items or randomly move **** around the house, I will do what i have to do. I swear by that statement, do I sound like i'm amused by all of this? I don't see why kicking a creepy and annoying guy out of my house is such a bad thing
Btw, If you can show me what "I" moved, maybe I can say wether or not I did it. Ik what I moved.

Reactions: laggynab

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
You have the option to take people off your plot, however, you took me of the plot with the valuable property I owned in your plot that you knew about. I am asking for my items back. You basically stole the items that I own when you removed me from the plot with my items in there. I just want my reactor. Also, you warned me ONCE that I know of. YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA WHEN YOU DID WARN ME TO. All want is my heated pressure chamber, my reactor, and the few other things I had. ALSO, I provided you with a netherstar, and i wont even ask for it back. By "Stolen" items, I mean YOU DIDNT GIVE THEM TO ME WHEN YOU REMOVED ME. I'm trying to be reasonable here, and I will take further action and show you said nothing to me on discord either. FOR WEEKS.
The reason I gave that netherstar to you is cause I cared about you succeeding. Notice how I used the past tense "ed" at the end of the word.

T

Trump15024

Since Leroy tagged me to be his representation in this case these past comments have no ground and are just based on opinions and feelings. It is clear that the items belong to Leroy and that she took him off the plot with his items in the plot.

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
You basically just proved my point, I don't have to say much because everything I'm saying is the truth.
All the items you listed are the items that I helped you get the ingredients for, so in a way you just proved me right xD yes you did the clickings, but where did all those natural resources come from leroy? out of thin air?
I suggest you think about what to say before you accidentally perjure yourself again <3

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
You basically just proved my point, I don't have to say much because everything I'm saying is the truth.
All the items you listed are the items that I helped you get the ingredients for, so in a way you just proved me right xD yes you did the clickings, but where did all those natural resources come from leroy? out of thin air?
I suggest you think about what to say before you accidentally perjure yourself again <3
You helped me make the nuclear reactor... but who provided about 80% of the materials? ME. I had the netherstars AND the ingots. Sure you gave me coal, but i can just get you some more. Other than that one thing that you helped me build, the pressure chamber is built by me, the coal generator is built by me, etc. I want my stuff back.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
That doesnt mean its yours. I made them. I took hours to make that stuff. Give my stuff back.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
You helped me make the nuclear reactor... but who provided about 80% of the materials? ME. I had the netherstars AND the ingots. Sure you gave me coal, but i can just get you some more. Other than that one thing that you helped me build, the pressure chamber is built by me, the coal generator is built by me, etc. I want my stuff back.
Correction: You minorly helped wit the freezer, and you gave me a bunch of coal for the reactor. I can just get you more coal m8...

Edit: Idk if its too late, but i'd be willing to make ammends

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I went through the property and searched through the /co i logs. @OnePunchGrill, please return the following items. If you are unable to, let me know and I'll get the items to Leroy. Thank you, case closed.

Nuclear reactor
2 Cargo nodes (input)
1 Cargo node (output)
3 Cargo nodes (connector)
1 Fluid pump
1 energy regulator
1 coal generator

Status
Not open for further replies.