Lower Crops Sale Price

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
With everyone having access to /warp farm I do not believe the price at which wheat, potatoes, etc is being sold at makes sense. In my opinion, at least it's very unrealistic to be able to make 20k off potatoes in 15 minutes, this is why I'm asking for it to be lowered for the sake of the MCCities economy.

Reactions: Laurel

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
With everyone having access to /warp farm I do not believe the price at which wheat, potatoes, etc is being sold at makes sense. In my opinion, at least it's very unrealistic to be able to make 20k off potatoes in 15 minutes, this is why I'm asking for it to be lowered for the sake of the MCCities economy.
Actually in my opinion this is good, since properties are expensive to buy, so lets say you want to buy a 100k house that would only take a hour of grinding, and then, you would own a house. So this goes hand in hand.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Yeah, if you grind for 5 different full-inventory farms then you make 50k. This is really unrealistic to make that much off of farming potatoes. Great idea though there would be a farmer rebellion haha

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I mean... I made like 200k from farming when I started but over 500k was made from properties. I buy a plot cheap then sell for more with a house or something on it. There are many ways to make money without farming but you have to have some decent knowledge about the job to truly succeed in it.

In my opinion though one hour for 100k is not a bad trade. I do think that it has become harder to make farming money though from the price cut, but I see why that happened due to easy harvesting.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I may make it take away 1 potato from each drop to compensate for the auto replant, should have slight impact on how much you make.