LuxCorp Is Merging With OMEGA Industries

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
Hence the title, a contract has been signed and I now work for OMEGA, the LuxCorp name is no more but our mission's spirit lives on, simply in the form of a larger OMEGA Industries. All of our employees, factory spaces, shops etc. now belong to OMEGA. My new role there is a Junior Slimefun Engineer, however I will indeed still innovate to bring customers like you the best service possible. Thank you @LavaFlake especially for making this happen and thank you everybody else for being great clients.

Signed,

T

Trump15024

Apple officially withdraws our partnership with Omega as @CP42 is not the owner anymore and will cancel all plans with Omega including taking out the Omega shop in the new Apple HQ

-Apple

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LavaFlake

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Apple officially withdraws our partnership with Omega as @CP42 is not the owner anymore and will cancel all plans with Omega including taking out the Omega shop in the new Apple HQ

-Apple
Clarification: CP42 and I are Co-Owners of Omega, there will be a post clarifying all this soon.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
To Clarify this. I have left the old OMEGA, now under control of the old CEO, Spooky Eve. She has changed the name of that company to Spooky Inc.

After that, LavaFlake had asked to make a company with him, and we chose OMEGA as the name. So now the company is OMEGA CORPS. And we own this now, more on this later!

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
To Clarify this. I have left the old OMEGA, now under control of the old CEO, Spooky Eve. She has changed the name of that company to Spooky Inc.

After that, LavaFlake had asked to make a company with him, and we chose OMEGA as the name. So now the company is OMEGA CORPS. And we own this now, more on this later!
would you hire me as a store manager at omega again :D

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I recommend not dealing with people not on this list:
Purple
Gabriel
EnderPort
Diamond
Anyone approved by us.
Omg! Lol so funny! I saw this and thought u we're trying to compliment us or make a joke, but apparently u don't understand the fact that double negatives in a sentence make it hard to read. Anyway, have your opinions, I'll have mine. LavaFlake and I have already set up safeguards for employees, and for customers. Enjoy your company though!!!

Thanks for your humble opinion,
CP42

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I recommend not dealing with people not on this list:
Purple
Gabriel
EnderPort
Diamond
Anyone approved by us.
Also, lol, thanks for trying to monopolize your companies. Lol it ain't gonna work

Death

Mar 18, 2017
He isn't advertising he's just saying people who are more experienced with companies like the company owners or the more famous companies in mccities such as Microsoft and apple

Reactions: Trump15024