Making the server economy for player dependent!

Wither

Oct 21, 2017
I personally think it would be nice to see this server take away places like /warp shop and have players make their own shops and have them grow to become large companies with multiple locations and have prices of items go higher or lower based on the availability of that item instead of having an infinite number of resources from places set up by administrators

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
I see where you are going with this, but it would make this economy even worse and there already are player shops. Go to /warp mall. People tend to over price and have lower prices there anyways.

Reactions: Tricoh

Wither

Oct 21, 2017
I see where you are going with this, but it would make this economy even worse and there already are player shops. Go to /warp mall. People tend to over price and have lower prices there anyways.
My point is the majority of player shops don't gain a lot of traffic and with many new thriving stores competing for customers they will have to lower prices to gain traffic of players.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
My point is the majority of player shops don't gain a lot of traffic and with many new thriving stores competing for customers they will have to lower prices to gain traffic of players.
You just have to advertise it a bit. Our Microsoft store at the mall (mall-1) makes around 10-15k a day from selling sf Dusts and such

Reactions: Tricoh

Wither

Oct 21, 2017
You just have to advertise it a bit. Our Microsoft store at the mall (mall-1) makes around 10-15k a day from selling sf Dusts and such
Yours might be successful because the stores setup by admins don't sell the materials my point is for the people who are not successful because of the current economic system setup by staff

T

Trump15024

Yours might be successful because the stores setup by admins don't sell the materials my point is for the people who are not successful because of the current economic system setup by staff
People can start their own companies like I did. I have made millions off mine by working hard