Mall Stealing/ Sueing Twiter

MotoBiker

Feb 26, 2017
There has been a stealing at the mall the Police in Chief can to my store and told me Twiter has stolen my chest items and put LOL in coal blocks. Chloe1500 has proof and will provide evidence that he has stolen.
I would like to sue him.

Reactions: Savagewolf_
D

Deleted member 832

There has been a stealing at the mall the Police in Chief can to my store and told me Twiter has stolen my chest items and put LOL in coal blocks. Chloe1500 has proof and will provide evidence that he has stolen.
I would like to sue him.
Good luck Moto! If you don't win I can get you your stuff back!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I would like to sue him.
See twiters apology meant nothing. Hes still stealing and hurting players.

Twiter

Jan 29, 2017
a hole
I would like to sue him.
The only reason I did this is because you scammed me, I bought a auto miner, witch includes gold karot blocks, you gave me gold blocks, so that's what you get, this was like a month ago