TangoHD
Sep 28, 2019
Requirements
- Citizen or higher rank to apply
- Generally follows the server rules
- Have experience with multiple build styles
- All submitted builds must be original
- All submitted builds must be built in creative mode

If your appeal is denied, you can reapply in two weeks. Please make changes to your build(s) - don't apply with the same work.

Format
1. What is your username? mccities__

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Millionaire

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Harry W.#2533

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) /plot home 7 and /plot home 6

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I love to build ive only been building a couple of weeks now but tam tam was the one to get me to apply i will always help projects and take on player arch reguests.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I Would bring my communication i bring and to the people i talk to I like working on smaller builds due to im limted time but i got cool ideas and i will do the job that needs to be done by the deadline and bring my cool building skills in.

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Requirements
- Citizen or higher rank to apply
- Generally follows the server rules
- Have experience with multiple build styles
- All submitted builds must be original
- All submitted builds must be built in creative mode

If your appeal is denied, you can reapply in two weeks. Please make changes to your build(s) - don't apply with the same work.

Format
1. What is your username? mccities__

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Millionaire

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Harry W.#2533

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) /plot home 7 and /plot home 6

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I love to build ive only been building a couple of weeks now but tam tam was the one to get me to apply i will always help projects and take on player arch reguests.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I Would bring my communication i bring and to the people i talk to I like working on smaller builds due to im limted time but i got cool ideas and i will do the job that needs to be done by the deadline and bring my cool building skills in.
goodluck harry!

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Unfortunately your behavior on the server & in chat hasn't been great and it's kinda hard to determine which plots you built. One was built by tabitim, one by DelicateBean, etc etc so please label them on your next application. Again, play for a while without breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.