Selling Mansion22 Auction

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I've had a lot of people requesting to buy this so I thought I'd have an auction cause I thought it would be unfair to sell it without giving the others a chance, Its a really good spot in the snow mountains. Not many snowy plots so they're kinda sorta rare. There's lots of potential in it.
The bidding is starting at 0$
to view /find mansion22 or the coords are X 1347 Y 110 Z 1017 (cayman)
Or if you see me in game I'd be happy to tp you.

Bidding ends Sunday at 12 PM EST

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

I've had a lot of people requesting to buy this so I thought I'd have an auction cause I thought it would be unfair to sell it without giving the others a chance, Its a really good spot in the snow mountains. Not many snowy plots so they're kinda sorta rare.
The bidding is starting at 0$
to view spam /find a bunch of times till it comes up or the coords are X 1347 Y 110 Z 1017 (cayman)
Or if you see me in game I'd be happy to tp you.

Bidding ends Sunday at 12 PM EST
You can do /find mansion 22

Reactions: Jabu

DarkMagicinY

Mar 19, 2017
Let me warn that the plot cannot have high builds put onto it as it is not meant for those types of builds. This plot used to have around a 20-25 block hight limit, so it shouldn't be higher then that as it needs to be natural.

Reactions: Powerfull and Death

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Let me warn that the plot cannot have high builds put onto it as it is not meant for those types of builds. This plot used to have around a 20-25 block hight limit, so it shouldn't be higher then that as it needs to be natural.
I think i remember that, there was a height limit for the plot

Reactions: Powerfull