Mark's truth is revealed?!

CreeperGamer

I have something very important to tell everybody and it's not very easy for me to do but I'll try to do it in a way that's-that's easy for me to do and hopefully I can do it. I'll give it a try, okay. My truth is revealed?!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

First, I'm not very good at YouTube as I thought I was. I stink at live commentary, I can't do my audio correctly, I'm horrible at editing, and I can't come up with original YouTube Channel names. I really am and that's why I can't do YouTube properly nor correctly!
Second, I'm not going to be on the server website often like I normally am it's just distracts me from my YouTube videos just like Keona or Willow or whatever her name is, stuff came up and I'm not gonna be able to keep in contact with you guys there's multiple reasons why, my discord name is RealSpyroGamer if you guys want some more details about the reasons.. Third, I know I was disrespectful on the server on multiple occasions and this one got me banned. I feel kind of stupid not listening to anybody about stopping I wish I wish I did. Coban said for me to control my anger or I won't be so lucky. Fourth, I'm starting to get the feeling after I caused trouble some people don't like me very much even Coban but I have to be grateful that my ban was a week and wasn't the most torturous one of all permanently is "Arggggggggg!!!" is now considered a reason no offense Coban! I'm just trying to make something clear please don't make my ban forever again! My truth has been revealed Coban! Can you please give me a break? Fifth, I know this is going to be a big one I'M NOT WHO I SAY I AM!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT THE PERSON WHO YOU THINK I AM!!!!!!! I'M INSECURE AND CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN ANY HARM!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HAVE SOME MERCY ON MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sixth, after my embarrassing moment that I just went through, I'll get back on topic. Coban said that I need to control my anger which is true I do have anger issues which does get me in trouble a lot and it's not goo for that to happen to me all the time. I'm trying different ways to control my anger but none of them are working. Seventh, I know I told you guys about my YouTube channel but I need to verify it to make the videos longer and the verification is gonna take long, long, long time! I do apologize about that I guess I just split my series into multiple parts for it to work at least until I verify my YouTube channel. Finally, I'm not gonna be able to come back to the server website for awhile and by awhile I mean a couple of months that's life for you! To say the least a couple of months I'm gonna mention you guys. How about this I'll make sure to put the IP address, website, and the discord for the server in my YouTube videos description boxes on two conditions. My 1st condition Coban removes my ban and the 2nd condition I've been trying to become a staff but I keep getting denied for some reason so I want to become a staff. Those are my conditions if they get met I'll make sure to put the IP address, website, and discord for the server in my YouTube videos description boxes. Thank you!