Case Closed Massive theft case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urimiya

Dec 25, 2019
Life got busy, and I didn't realize worldguard was lifted and things returned to how it was, and so, I got robbed right under my nose.

Now, we've been living on this server for the past 1-2 years with a worldguard protecting our homes. Yes many of us became complacent and didn't bother to "lock" chests and doors thanks to the worldguard.

I am a regular player, logging in twice a week or more, to work on projects or to say hi. I don't have enough time to be checking announcements and events, so I totally missed the announcement on Aug 9 this year that lifted the worldguard protecting our homes making them all vulnerable to raids and thefts. Now there are two thieves. One who entered my home on the day the worldguard lifted. Which I discovered 10 days late, but I did block all access to my homes. The second thief somehow entered my home despite there being no way to enter it, so likely this one had saved a /home before I blocked all accessible entryways.

1. I am hereby accusing @WhaleBoi of stealing;
2. items worth over 6 million in value (this is based on the amount of money I personally paid to other players to obtain said items that were stolen). I got evidence from the local police who helped in the investigations.
The items stolen include and are not limited to: 384 Nether Stars (I paid an average 8k per star from players), 1664 diamonds (I had a shop in the mall that bought diamonds for 80-100 each), 499 diamond blocks, 3 netherite blocks, 10 netherite ingots (these I bought from the auctionhouse whenever they were available), etc.
3. Screenshots of evidence are in the attached files.

Now, while I'd like to either get at least the listed items back, I am willing to be merciful and ask for only the nether stars back if accused player is unable to give back the ore blocks. But if I cannot get back the exact number of nether stars stolen, I would like to sue for full compensation for everything that was stolen from me.

1. I am also accusing @MichaelJackson12 of stealing;
2. enchanted books, weapons, armor/gear, etc.
3. Evidence is same as above claim.

Attachments

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Thank you for filing with the McCities Court system
MCC Staff are currently reviewing this case and ask that all 3rd parties keep opinions and comments to themselves until after the court case has been settled.
Note that staff are also very busy and this may take time, please keep your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

If you have any further questions please contact me on discord @Poolisk#2666

Thank you and have a good day :)

T

Trump15024

Both players have been mailed in game and will have a chance to comment.

Reactions: Questar

Urimiya

Dec 25, 2019
hello, tis is whaleboi the magnificent, i am here for court
with the evidence present, how do you defend yourself?

if you don't plead guilty, I will claim full reimbursement with the amount of hard evidence against you.

and if you plead guilty, I will forgive the stolen ores and only request the exact number of nether stars to be returned.

but of course, it all comes down to the judge's final say on this case.

Last edited:

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
hello, tis is whaleboi the magnificent, i am here for court
You have been offered a deal by the defendant. You have until the 25th of September 2022 to return the items that have been requested. If you do not return the items by the date stated above, you must pay a damage fee to the defendant @Urimiya adding to $3,00,000 in game currency.

Urimiya

Dec 25, 2019
I find it odd on why people steal stuff only to trash them :/ if he still had the nether stars, I could've bought them off him xD

but also isn't declaring bankruptcy too easy of a way out? I mean I could go around stealing everything and then declare bankruptcy, and I'm a free woman afterwards. laws have too many loopholes in this server

Last edited:
Reactions: Questar

XxCirnoxX

Aug 10, 2022
I mean I only steal from unlocked apartments for resources I'm too lazy to grind for, I never do it just to trash the player, just for projects

thespyalex1

WhaleBoi
WhaleBoi
Aug 21, 2017
well you see i didn't burn ur items. they r somewhere in an apartment that i left for a few days then it went past rent time and i lost where it was. so if u could find it then good luck. i did burn someone elses items cause i had them in chest and then it was just trash diamond gear so i burnt it. but still, idk how they would fabricate money cause they are still out there somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.