MCC Award Rules

VividCoffee

Jun 20, 2015
Here are the rules and guidelines for mcc awards. This might be edited from time to time but right now this is what we have also the other nominations will be released shortly.

1. Millionaires or higher/staff are only aloud in (Unless you buy a ticket)
2. Everyone must remain quiet during presentations and can only celebrate when a winner is announced.
3. This is a very formal venue like the grammys.
4. No bad talking the winner of each category, be mature.
5. You may bring a date to the venue to sit by, if you make the requirements in rule 1.
6. NO CRIMINALS (or people who cause trouble) unless given permission by me or MCEternity
7. No griping about other nominees, once again be mature.
8. I will have a list of people who has bought a ticket so I know if you are lying or not.

Please do not complain if you are not on the nominee list. MCEternity made the list about a week ago and we are working very hard on this project for most people to enjoy.

If any person continues to violate the rules such as: 4 and 7 and people who cause trouble will be stripped of their nomination(s).

If you have an questions about anything regarding the MCC Awards please contact me by mail or /msg in game!

Last edited:
Reactions: cat

SuperCat888

Aug 4, 2015
Vivid I am a normal resident. How much does a ticket cost. Aswell as if you apply for a job at the MMC awards and you are a nomine then could you still win?

VividCoffee

Jun 20, 2015
Vivid I am a normal resident. How much does a ticket cost. Aswell as if you apply for a job at the MMC awards and you are a nomine then could you still win?
The price of a ticket is to be determined and if you are eligible to be a staff member for mcca you could still win if you were a nominee already.