MCC Awards Jobs to be filled

VividCoffee

Jun 20, 2015
As you all now there is an event going to be held called MCC Awards soon. There are a couple of jobs that are needing to be filled. 1 is an award presenter. There are 21 positions opened for this and the requirements are you must be citizen rank and up and no criminal history. The other job is a ticket checker. Let me explain what a ticket is: A ticket is something a non-staff and a non-nominee can purchase, but there is a limited amount being sold. They will be sold in game and people will pay the price of a ticket and will receive a book that says "Balcony Quest Seat Pass" inside and HAS TO BE PUBLISHED BY EITHER ME OR MCETERNITY. There are 42 tickets being sold. Please contact me to purchase a ticket if you are not staff or a nominee. When these quests arrive the ticket checkers must check the books and make sure they are valid if so the checkers will send them up to the balcony. Please comment below or mail/message me in game if interested in any of these 2 jobs :D

Sneak Peak: Nominees and MCC Award rules coming out later this week :3 Stay tuned for that!

dantheracer

Apr 9, 2016
As you all now there is an event going to be held called MCC Awards soon. There are a couple of jobs that are needing to be filled. 1 is an award presenter. There are 21 positions opened for this and the requirements are you must be citizen rank and up and no criminal history. The other job is a ticket checker. Let me explain what a ticket is: A ticket is something a non-staff and a non-nominee can purchase, but there is a limited amount being sold. They will be sold in game and people will pay the price of a ticket and will receive a book that says "Balcony Quest Seat Pass" inside and HAS TO BE PUBLISHED BY EITHER ME OR MCETERNITY. There are 42 tickets being sold. Please contact me to purchase a ticket if you are not staff or a nominee. When these quests arrive the ticket checkers must check the books and make sure they are valid if so the checkers will send them up to the balcony. Please comment below or mail/message me in game if interested in any of these 2 jobs :D

Sneak Peak: Nominees and MCC Award rules coming out later this week :3 Stay tuned for that!
I am Interested in the Award Presenter, I meet the requirements. What's the pay for the job?