MCC Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCEternity

Jul 3, 2015
I have a new idea for the new city. A yearly (or any idea you have that we could work out) award show, MCC awards like the Golden Globes or Grammys. There could be a big venue for it, including a red carpet for nominees and their dates.This could be something everyone looks forward to. Every citizen can vote for their favorite architect, most friendliest player, favorite staff member(admin), favorite police officer, etc. Ghibli_ also suggested that people can do films and get awarded too. I really think this idea has potential, and I'm really excited to see what the turnout is. If this idea does get approved, I would really like to have alot of involvement since this was my idea.

Last edited:

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Let's not bring any negativity here. This is supposed to be something fun, not a competition.
I'm just pointing out that Vivid is the worst cop I have ever seen in my life. I will make a video regarding the corruption that the police have in this city.

MCEternity

Jul 3, 2015
I'm just pointing out that Vivid is the worst cop I have ever seen in my life. I will make a video regarding the corruption that the police have in this city.
Even if she was the worst cop(which she isn't or she would not have gotten chief of police) she is definitely more mature than you, please keep your opinions to yourself and do not post them here. If you have a problem with VividCoffee please report it to misbehaviour, not here. Thanks. -MCEternity

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Even if she was the worst cop(which she isn't or she would not have gotten chief of police) she is definitely more mature than you, please keep your opinions to yourself and do not post them here. If you have a problem with VividCoffee please report it to misbehaviour, not here. Thanks. -MCEternity
ha please Vivid is as mature as Gamerboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.