McCities Athletics Needs Athletes!

Ach3rous

Mar 7, 2018
Hello Everyone! My name is Ach3rous, and along with CP42 I am proud to announce the start of McCities Athletics!

We are a company who is starting to run two shows, one of which is MWL (McCities Wrestling League) and MPL (McCities Pvp League).

In these, wrestlers/fighters will be paid per show based on how big of a match it was, not by a salary.

Times for the matches are still being discussed, but for now, sign-ups will be taken for both shows. Here is some base info on both shows.

MXL:
Shows will be held at the same time every week, times being worked out currently. Wrestlers will be given matches that are scripted, giving those who enjoy the theory or may not be good at pvp a chance to show off their talent! There will be 3 different title belts- The Interworld Title (Middle), The Cayman Title (Bottom), and The McCities Title (Top). We hope everyone shoots for the top.Matches being staged will still give those in it some freedom, them working together but with a set victor.There will once in a while be large events for bigger matches, occurring once every month or so. Each performer/wrestler will select an APPROPRIATE theme song to be played at their entrance or after their victory. Each new wrestler hired will go through training by myself to ensure they are ready, including promos, practice matches, and setting up their persona. Performers will be paid per match, not a salary.

MPL:
Shows will be held at the same time every week.Fighters will have 1 on 1 matches.Most fights will be Fist vs Fist unless a stipulation states otherwise. Fighters must select an APPROPRIATE theme song to be played at their entrance/victory.There are 3 titles: The Resident Title (Low-card), The Citizen Title (Mid-card), and The Millionaire Title (High-card). Those who are in higher-card matches will receive more per match, along with benefits of winning. There will be large events once every month, featuring more matches.

https://discord.gg/StJxsSx <- This is an invite to the discord, once online, please go to #recruitment channel where if accepted you will be given your rank. Apply in the reply section of this post or in the discord channel with this format.

IGN:
Time Zone:
Reputation on the server:
What role, fighter; wrestler, or both?:
Why do you want to be said role?

Good luck, and we look forward to seeing who steps up!

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yes :p this should be super fun and a chilled pvp experience for all! There is a huge reason we are doing this, and it’s mainly because not everyone gets a fair experience at pvp on McCities due to the mythics D: (talking bout my k/d ratio here lol) and even new players will have a chance to enjoy pvp here :D

Reactions: Minty