McCities Fan Fiction

TheRealMarkGamer

Feb 18, 2019
Disclaimer: How’s it going gamers? My name’s TheRealMarkGamer and I’m returning FanFictions to the forums this one is going to be short because I don’t know how you guys are going to react to it. If you want to see more of this please let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Welcome to McCities

It was a beautiful day in the city birds were singing flowers were blooming. Then one day a dark force arose from the underworld and an evil laughter echoed all over McCities “Attention citizens of McCities: I, Herobrine, has returned stronger and more powerful. You see before RealCreeperGamer was permanently banned he and I had the battle of the ages before I could kill he banished me from the city. Now that he’s no longer here I can finally take my revenge and nobody can stop me! Ahahahaha!” Admin Nibble was battling Herobrine for hours and hours the villain was growing tired “ENOUGH! You look like you need to cool down!” freezing Kiri and taking control of the city…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Herobrine’s Reign

Since Herobrine has taken control over all of McCities in a super secret base the Rebellion is working on plan to stop him and regain control. But the task is more difficult than they had though “How are we supposed to stop him!?” asked Atlair “Nobody here is powerful to take on that kind of super villain!” half the room nodded in agreement except for one “There is one person that can take on this kind of challenge.” said Trump15024 “We have no choice but to retrieve him. I’m bringing Gracie, Jo3512, sundae22, Leanne, Heather and laggynab with me.” everyone was in shock “You can’t get him!” cried MehLife “He’s not allowed to step foot in this city!” everyone stayed quiet “Would you rather have an all powerful supervillain turn our city into a deadly monster paradise or have him return and defeat Herobrine again!” Gracie asked “Come on guys let’s get him so he can end this madness!” and they went out to return him…

Chapter 3: The quest for RealCreeperGamer

The quest for RealCreeperGamer has begun but nobody knew where he was or where to start, fortunately they ran into one of his friends “Excuse me?” said Jo3512 “We’re looking for RealCreeperGamer. Have you seen him or know his whereabouts?” the person replied “Oh you mean Mark? He’s in Gamer Mansion right over there.” the group walked over there and “What if he doesn’t refuses to help us?” Gracie asked “I mean, it’s been two years since we saw him. I don’t know. Let’s just get it done and over with.” laggynab rung the doorbell and Mark answered the door “Oh hey guys! What brings you here?” Trump15024 explained everything to him “Oh no!” Mark cried “Let me get my suit on and I’ll help you guys out.” after 30 minutes he came out in his CreeperGamer suit “Alright guys let’s return to McCities! Let’s not waste anymore time.” the group rushed to McCities as quickly as they could but little do they know the city is more dangerous than it was when they left…

Chapter 4: Herobrine’s Minions
The group returned to McCities but it was in ruins and Herobrine laughed “Well, well, well look at what we have here! If it isn’t RealCreeperGamer, have you returned to take back this loser city? If so you’re just wasting your time, boy! Let’s see if you can take out my minions their stronger and better!” and he disappeared Mark gave the command “You guys go check on the others I’ll deal with these weaklings!” Mark went to take down his minions and the others went to check on their friends Mark yelled “Alright Herobrine bring it on you coward!” slaying zombies to the Ender Dragon oh it wasn’t easy but Mark was still victorious “You little punk!” Herobrine raged “You thinking defeating my minion was just walk in the park!? Well you still have to battle me, boy! Let’s see how tough you really are!” Mark ran to city hall ready for battle but Herobrine stopped him “Did you forget about your little team of rebels? If you can defeat in less than an hour I release them and return this city to the way it was before I came but if you defeat me in an hour or longer you’ll see what’ll happen for yourself!” it was the final battle Mark against Herobrine…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 5: The final battle

It was the final battle Mark Vs Herobrine the two battled for twenty minutes Herobrine was tough but Mark was tougher and stronger. The hero defeated the villain without breaking a sweat and Herobrine did as he promised and Mark sent him to space and quickly checked up on Kiri “Mark what do you think your doing here!?” the Admin asked “We bought him here Kiri” Heather replied “Indeed we did it was the only way to put an end to Herobrine’s reign.” Trump15024 added “Besides he saved the city. He even though he must leave now he still deserve respect for saving our city.” but however, Mark was already on his way “I must be on my way dudes. It was great seeing you all again but I’m not allowed to return until my ban appeal has been accepted. Later!” everyone was waving goodbye and thanking him for saving the city and Mark disappeared into the forest never to be seen again. If they ever want to visit him they know his location...