• It's fine

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
After School Program
McCities Highschool - After School Program is a new extra credit opportunity to all McCities's students that want to achieve more than ever in degrees and more!
***​
HOW IT WORKS:
How the McCities Highschool - After School Program works is that it lets Teachers (Principal/Vice-principals included) teach other classes without the Principals "Hosting" school. However, After school programs will be on a schedule so all students are ready and prepared for it to be hosted by a teacher itself maybe even a principal if that person is online at that time. Now the whole purpose of this is to let teachers host their classes for extra credit!
Now keep in mind, Principal(s) host McCities High School. Teachers only HOST their class and they don't host the entire school. This lets Teachers do one job and Principal(s) to another to keep it the same.
RULES: McCities High School - Rule Book
(All School rules apply to here as well)

THINGS TO REMEMBER
•Not all teachers want to host classes at certain dates so please do not start spamming them to teach their class as these are teacher choices
• Teachers are not doing Teacher Applications - So on that note... Don't ask
• This isn't OFFICAL School - This is just partial school
Schedule

Monday- 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Tuesday- N/A
Wednesday - 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Thursday- N/A
Friday- 6:00 - 7:00 PM EST
Saturday- N/A
Sunday- N/A

Teachers are able to teach on those N/A days. However, They MUST ask one of the Principal(s) either in-game or via discord in order to host on those N/A/Off Day days.
If any concerns, questions, or comments, please either
via discord Bpacer at- Bpacer#8472
or
Mail- /mail send Bpacer
or
If I'm online, Just /msg me
Keep in mind... After School may or may not stay forever. This is just a testing Program to see whether or not it will qualify McCities and McCities Highschool. Overall. If this does good, It'll stay for a little longer - If it doesn't, It will end with a notification to everyone!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
After School Program
McCities Highschool - After School Program is a new extra credit opportunity to all McCities's students that want to achieve more than ever in degrees and more!
***​
HOW IT WORKS:
How the McCities Highschool - After School Program works is that it lets Teachers (Principal/Vice-principals included) teach other classes without the Principals "Hosting" school. However, After school programs will be on a schedule so all students are ready and prepared for it to be hosted by a teacher itself maybe even a principal if that person is online at that time. Now the whole purpose of this is to let teachers host their classes for extra credit!
Now keep in mind, Principal(s) host McCities High School. Teachers only HOST their class and they don't host the entire school. This lets Teachers do one job and Principal(s) to another to keep it the same.
RULES: McCities High School - Rule Book
(All School rules apply to here as well)

THINGS TO REMEMBER
•Not all teachers want to host classes at certain dates so please do not start spamming them to teach their class as these are teacher choices
• Teachers are not doing Teacher Applications - So on that note... Don't ask
• This isn't OFFICAL School - This is just partial school
Schedule

Monday- 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Tuesday- N/A
Wednesday - 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Thursday- N/A
Friday- 6:00 - 7:00 PM EST
Saturday- N/A
Sunday- N/A

Teachers are able to teach on those N/A days. However, They MUST ask one of the Principal(s) either in-game or via discord in order to host on those N/A/Off Day days.
If any concerns, questions, or comments, please either
via discord Bpacer at- Bpacer#8472
or
Mail- /mail send Bpacer
or
If I'm online, Just /msg me
Keep in mind... After School may or may not stay forever. This is just a testing Program to see whether or not it will qualify McCities and McCities Highschool. Overall. If this does good, It'll stay for a little longer - If it doesn't, It will end with a notification to everyone!
Wouldnt it be easier if the teachers host without permission from principal/vice principal? Since that would sort of make it faster and easier for them, cause sometimes the principal/vice principal isnt online on discord or in game so it would take a while before they can clarify. Maybe just notify a Principal/Vice Principal if they had a after school class perhaps? So they could just tell you guys they had a class instead of waiting for a go signal that they can teach.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Wouldnt it be easier if the teachers host without permission from principal/vice principal? Since that would sort of make it faster and easier for them, cause sometimes the principal/vice principal isnt online on discord or in game so it would take a while before they can clarify. Maybe just notify a Principal/Vice Principal if they had a after school class perhaps? So they could just tell you guys they had a class instead of waiting for a go signal that they can teach.
I'm on discord 24/7 so there shouldn't be any issues

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
@Death Now that I think ab it, he literally responds to things from me really quickly at any hour... I think he might be a bot :eek: