McCities Music Event

T

Trump15024

What: This weekend, I will be hosting a discord event for players. You will have the opportunity to pick one song, or write a poem, and sing it/read it during a call with players listening and competing for prizes. Everyone will receive something for joining, however, the person who receives the most votes for their performance will get $30,000. You will also get a chance to hear my voice and possibly sing :D

When: Friday December 13, 2019 at 9:00 pm est (could be a little later or earlier but I’ll announce it)

Any questions comment below

Last edited by a moderator:

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
What: This weekend, I will be hosting a discord event for players. You will have the opportunity to pick one song, or write a poem, and sing it/read it during a call with players listening and competing for prizes. Everyone will receive something for joining, however, the person who receives the most votes for their performance will get $30,000. You will also get a chance to hear my voice and possibly sing :D

When: Friday December 13, 2019 at 9:00 pm est (could be a little later or earlier but I’ll announce it)

Any questions comment below

YESSSS!!! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO WI- oh wait Mabel is gonna be there... welp. looks like im screwed lmao