Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello all-

Well, it has come to the time where I am resigning my position as Founder and Co-Owner and handing over the role to @Gabriel, or trump15024. He has proven to be a complete businessman, very intelligent in his economic ways, and I trust he will do what is right for the company. I am the co owner, which means I have a complete authority. This means I am giving my 50% share in the company I started to him. This is to make sure no one can create a legal lawsuit over this.

Reasons? All of them shouldn't be shared, but to start off, eatsmith has permitted that trump make me city manager of runnerboro, for the time being. Also, I have not always had the greatest support from people in my company, no names, but they have many times gone against by very good friend (irl), @DelicateBean. Today was the last straw for that, when he was demoted. But that is irrelevant rn, and can be dealt with later if need be. (Hoping nothing needs to happen!)

Finally, this marks the release of my new company, OMEGA IND. Omega is a slime fun, banner shop, and all around come-here-if-you-need-it company. We will be selling anything wanted! Our HQ shall be opening soon!

Any questions, please create a convo with me and trump. Thank you for reading this.

CP42,

Ex Founder/Owner of Banana/Microsoft Inc.

T

Trump15024

Thank you @CP42 and I know you will do great as Runnerboros new city manager. I will work hard at Microsoft and will get rid of non needed programs and employees

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Hello all-

Well, it has come to the time where I am resigning my position as Founder and Co-Owner and handing over the role to @Gabriel, or trump15024. He has proven to be a complete businessman, very intelligent in his economic ways, and I trust he will do what is right for the company. I am the co owner, which means I have a complete authority. This means I am giving my 50% share in the company I started to him. This is to make sure no one can create a legal lawsuit over this.

Reasons? All of them shouldn't be shared, but to start off, eatsmith has permitted that trump make me city manager of runnerboro, for the time being. Also, I have not always had the greatest support from people in my company, no names, but they have many times gone against by very good friend (irl), @DelicateBean. Today was the last straw for that, when he was demoted. But that is irrelevant rn, and can be dealt with later if need be. (Hoping nothing needs to happen!)

Finally, this marks the release of my new company, OMEGA IND. Omega is a slime fun, banner shop, and all around come-here-if-you-need-it company. We will be selling anything wanted! Our HQ shall be opening soon!

Any questions, please create a convo with me and trump. Thank you for reading this.

CP42,

My soon to be created company Ecosia will be in partnership with Omega

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hello all-

CP42,

Yass make me a banner RN!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hello all-

CP42,

First off, he was demoted not because of us, but for his behavior in chat logs; second you were distanced from the company and can not give your position to another person. Microsoft became @PurpleTurkey's and all ownership moved to him in the event of your resignation so your agreement with @Gabriel is void. Sorry to see you go and good luck with your business.

T

Trump15024

First off, he was demoted not because of us, but for his behavior in chat logs; second you were distanced from the company and can not give your position to another person. Microsoft became @PurpleTurkey's and all ownership moved to him in the event of your resignation so your agreement with @Gabriel is void. Sorry to see you go and good luck with your business.
Actually this is not true. I have screenshots of where PurpleTurkey said @CP42 is part owner and founder. I will be filing a lawsuit and will likely demote you or anyone who argues with this and it's legally bonded. @DelicateBean should have not been demoted and I have screenshots of staff misusing color to slander and go after him this morning

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Actually this is not true. I have screenshots of where PurpleTurkey said @CP42 is part owner and founder. I will be filing a lawsuit and will likely demote you or anyone who argues with this and it's legally bonded. @DelicateBean should have not been demoted and I have screenshots of staff misusing color to slander and go after him this morning
please show us

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This was never agreed upon, sorry. It was loose words.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Sorry. but after the court case this decision is void.

T

Trump15024

Do you know what Honorary means? It means without the usual requirements or functions, so he does not own it, he is just a founder. He has no rights to the company.
PurpleTurkry has said many times just like in that screenshot that he has all access to the company and plus @CP42 founded the company I was there when he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.