Microsoft - Employee Applications

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey all! It’s that time of again! Microsoft emplpure applications are now open again! We are looking for the best to join our team!

Here are a few things to note...

Your pay - Here at Microsoft you are getting a very competitive pay and it’s all based upon productivity. The way your salary works, is that we pay you to make certain items we need such as Sf Dusts. The more you produce, the more money you gain!

How 'Employee’ works -

Step one: Apply for Employee. If you are accepted you will be notified! To apply for other roles, you can msg me in game, but it is highly unlikely to be a higher rank than Employee without ever being one (at some time).

Step two: Make SF items in the electronics category. This basically includes anything that is 'tech-like or tech related', if you have doubts on what this includes you can ask any Microsoft member in game!

Step three: Make large quantities of that item (or smaller quantities if you have to), then you can sell them to TheDiamondTiger and PurpleTurkey ingame to get some cash!

Other notes: Like stated earlier, you do get a base salary depending on your work ethic. Employees can also buy discounted smart watches when in stock.

Application Link - https://goo.gl/forms/5NIx8pmXC4cgieod2

Items needed -

Sf Dusts/Ingots
Coal
Carbon
Compressed Carbon
Magnets of any sort
Motors of any sort
Batteries

Last term our staff team had decided to go with SCF or start a company foundation. Now, we are pushing the QPF or the Quick Plots Foundation. This is something we are going to manage that will allow new players to be able to easily buy plots to start out! You can also expect certain events and raffles!

Microsoft Staff/Employee Team -

Owner - PurpleTurkey
CEO - TheDiamondTiger
(Honorary Co-Founder) - Cp42

Lawyer - DeathInferno
Slimefun manager - (hiring)

Employee -
a. Open
b. Open
c. Open
d. Open

And here is the application link once again ... https://goo.gl/forms/5NIx8pmXC4cgieod2

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger
T

Trump15024

Hey all! It’s that time of again! Microsoft emplpure applications are now open again! We are looking for the best to join our team!

Here are a few things to note...

Your pay - Here at Microsoft you are getting a very competitive pay and it’s all based upon productivity. The way your salary works, is that we pay you to make certain items we need such as Sf Dusts. The more you produce, the more money you gain!

How 'Employee’ works -

Step one: Apply for Employee. If you are accepted you will be notified! To apply for other roles, you can msg me in game, but it is highly unlikely to be a higher rank than Employee without ever being one (at some time).

Step two: Make SF items in the electronics category. This basically includes anything that is 'tech-like or tech related', if you have doubts on what this includes you can ask any Microsoft member in game!

Step three: Make large quantities of that item (or smaller quantities if you have to), then you can sell them to TheDiamondTiger and PurpleTurkey ingame to get some cash!

Other notes: Like stated earlier, you do get a base salary depending on your work ethic. Employees can also buy discounted smart watches when in stock.

Application Link - https://goo.gl/forms/5NIx8pmXC4cgieod2

Items needed -

Sf Dusts/Ingots
Coal
Carbon
Compressed Carbon
Magnets of any sort
Motors of any sort
Batteries

Last term our staff team had decided to go with SCF or start a company foundation. Now, we are pushing the QPF or the Quick Plots Foundation. This is something we are going to manage that will allow new players to be able to easily buy plots to start out! You can also expect certain events and raffles!

Microsoft Staff/Employee Team -

Owner - PurpleTurkey
CEO - TheDiamondTiger
(Honorary Co-Founder) - Cp42

Lawyer - DeathInferno
Slimefun manager - (hiring)

Employee -
a. Open
b. Open
c. Open
d. Open

And here is the application link once again ... https://goo.gl/forms/5NIx8pmXC4cgieod2
I am laughing my ass off all those things you need I have like 5 chests full I think I might apply (joking lol)

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yea, I applied! Under owner, i said...

MEH xD

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Update -
GinervaWeasley and MehLife are now employees!

If you were hired, further instructions will be given ingame :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Purp can I be. jr sf manager lmao, I do sf as well, just that I am waiting for the dust farm to be fixed

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I forgot to add in my app I'm applying for Jr Sf Manager lmao I'm dumb lol

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Actually wait make captainzdniss jr sf manager he's really good at slimefun, ill still be willing to be jr sf tho or both of us or either i dont mind

Death

Mar 18, 2017
im just got confused if i can make all :'(
Don't need to make all some people aren't even good and u made the nuclear thing, which is pretty good in terms of most others, tiger will teach you how to make more since your a fast learner and pretty advanced if you are accpeted

CaptainZDniss

May 25, 2017
Don't need to make all some people aren't even good and u made the nuclear thing, which is pretty good in terms of most others, tiger will teach you how to make more since your a fast learner and pretty advanced if you are accpeted
Wow... thx alot youre best at all

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Have have been checked !

@dwarflyncher congrats on Jr Sf Manager!

@Death_Inferno360 congrats on being our lawyer again :p . If our current plans go well, you may be promoted to Manager !

@CaptainZDniss congrats on joining our team! You are now an employee!

General update - Our main HQ will hopefully be located in Runnerboro in a plot that will be named Microsoft01. Special thanks to Eatsmith there. A builder had been hired and hopefully the build should be done in a few days !

We now have a temporary partnership with @runrebelsrun ! He runs a very successful store at mall, and supplies us with large quantities of coal, Thanks !!

Reactions: dwarflyncher