Microsoft Raffle ! (100k)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
For the Fourth of July, Microsoft/Banana will be doing a raffle give away of 100k ! Anyone can enter as long as they are rank Citizen or above ! To enter all you need to do ... is comment your ign, in game rank (citizen, rich, executive, etc), and why you love Fourth of July (not needed if you are from out of country :p ). We will be announcing the winner within a week!

Thank you to our additional sponsors - Ocean View Bank & DTP Builders

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab and Atlair

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
For the Fourth of July, Microsoft/Banana will be doing a raffle give away of 100k ! Anyone can enter as long as they are rank Citizen or above ! To enter all you need to do ... is comment your ign, in game rank (citizen, rich, executive, etc), and why you love Fourth of July (not needed if you are from out of country :p ). We will be announcing the winner within a week!

Thank you to our additional sponsors - Ocean View Bank & DTP Builders
IGN: Jo3512
I do not celebrate fourth of July, however In the past I have gone to fourth of July parties in order to get free beer ;)

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I'm gracie__
*I have over 5m in bank, but I'm citizen rank*
I LOVE the fourth of july because its fun to hang with friends and ofc family! I love the fireworks, sparklers and pool timeee! <3
ENJOY YOUR 4th EVERYONE!

T

Trump15024

Trump15024 Citizen The fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays because it is about the birth of a nation in which we accept the hungry tired and the poor. When our founding fathers declared independence they knew they were creating a nation in which everyone had the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. When America was born so was the American dream the ideal that every US citizen should have an equal opportunity to achieve success and prosperity through hard work, determination, and initiative. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends.

If I would win this 100k I would take the money and invest it in something the community could use together

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
Kennedu
Citizen
The best part of 4th of july for me is knowing that america has made it another year, also my sate has amazing firework shows and some people even hand out free fireworks and sparklers. Also its a time where i get to spend with my family and friends :3

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
PixelPuppy_, Architect (or millionaire, you chose :p)

I love the Fourth of July because every year I go up into the mountains with some friends that fly in from another state. It's a time of celebration for me where I get to see people I love but don't see a lot. I also get to see some amazing things on nice hikes (I still enjoy them even though I go on the same hikes every year). We also go to summer outdoor concerts, so of course I get to listen to some great songs about our veterans and country! Anyways, the 4th to me is about friends, parties, and celebrating rights/freedom. Plus every party has me some free meat!! Sadly there is a forest fire, so there might be no fireworks that are set off legally.

Last edited:

groot

May 10, 2017
Ironwarrior720, Citizen

I love the Forth of July first because it is my birthday and also I get to hang out with all my friends. Every year we go see fireworks at a park, my parents invite people to the park with us as we watch. Also I love the 4th because we celebrate Freedom and liberty. I also enjoy the 4th because we invite all my friends, I Mean ALL of them and we get wings and pizza and watch Tv and play in the pool or in the basement. It is the best day on the calendar for sure!!!