Microsoft Raffle ! (100k)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
IGN: Death_Inferno360
I dont rlly know much about 4th of July as I dont celebrate it but it seems like a really fun event even tho im not an american.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Trump15024 Citizen The fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays because it is about the birth of a nation in which we accept the hungry tired and the poor. When our founding fathers declared independence they knew they were creating a nation in which everyone had the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. When America was born so was the American dream the ideal that every US citizen should have an equal opportunity to achieve success and prosperity through hard work, determination, and initiative. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends.

If I would win this 100k I would take the money and invest it in something the community could use together
Kek weird raffling in your opponents company its ok im weird too im raffling in my own company

Reactions: laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
As CFO of the company, I can't encourage this behavior and its only 100k.
Wait what, i dont see howthis is wrongas im kinda poor too and I didnt place any money in to the 100k, i just merely work as a lawyer for it, I dont think Irllydid something yet except kept posting for advertise

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Wait what, i dont see howthis is wrongas im kinda poor too and I didnt place any money in to the 100k, i just merely work as a lawyer for it, I dont think Irllydid something yet except kept posting for advertise
I'm the Chief Financial Adviser (CFO) and having stuff like this (money give aways) aren't good for business unless it is more tied to the business itself.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
IGN: Marshmallowsmalk
Reason: Idk, just a very patriotic day for America and when every other country hides while they celebrate. Heard people often confuse gunshots and fireworks. \_(•.•)_/
|
/ \