Military is being added?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
AS THE TITLE SAYS
Currently we are working on the Military and already have ideas in mind, but we want YOUR IDEAS to help us brainstorm more and see what our community wants!

Simply comment your idea, please do not argue with other players over their ideas, as that's what they think should happen.

T

Trump15024

My ideas on the military:

1. Can be used to cut down drug crimes

2. Protecting the server from large scale crimes

This would be a great addition to the server.

There would be some branches

1. Navy- Patrolling the waters of mccities

2. The military police unit- Helps cut down on drugs and stuff

Reactions: laggynab

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I think there should be like a couple different ranks.

1. Sargent (highest)
2. General (High)
3. Officer (low)
4. Soldier (lowest)

I think there should be different types of Soldiers.

Foot Soldier (Melee), Foot Soldier (Ranged), Tank Driver, Plane Driver and Air Assault.

I think the job of the Plane Driver should be to pick a Soldier up in a plane and then drop them off with a parachute at the battle and go get more soldiers.

The Military job can also stop Terrorist attacks on certain buildings and organized crimes.

I also think that since Military is being added I also think they should get custom guns as well to aid in this.

There should also be certain areas terrorists can take over and the military could try to take it back for roleplay.

Reactions: laggynab
T

Trump15024

I would like to say this is a very difficult thing to create because the police cut back on crimes. Would this military be like a roleplay because I don't see how you can make this possible. Ciel told me you have to have a good rep to be in military so that is assuming this is not roleplay? But I think this is just a second updated version of police correct me if I am wrong

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Make each town/city independent societies with their own government and micro police system. Use militaries as fighting forces between these factions. use a server wide military as a form of interpol or nato

Reactions: TheGlory135
T

Trump15024

I think this opens the discussion of presidents and governments because two cities or regions have there own military and then they can go for war

T

Trump15024

I think we need to have presidents and regions or whatever can act as countries and we have a United Nations where all the regions meet and we have the military to go to war

Realu

Jan 22, 2017
minecraft
-Have the military be top dogs and only called in emergencies. Police are the main forces in crime fighting here.

-When the eventual return of bank robbing happens make the military the main forces sent in to stop robbers with police backup

-In terms of items, Military should be well protected and armed. Should not be pushed over by criminals (although, don't make them insanely OP). They should be equipped with flash bangs and some other weapons (mainly guns, some sort of melee weapon if acceptable). Maybe be equipped with multi-tools to keep up with people who also use them

-Most recruits should be at the very least be decent at PvP

-Recruits should be punished harshly if they abuse their power, e.g a small balance removal via court case

-To stop abuse of items have some sort of /duty so players cant hoard and steal military items

-Restricted military base: This may be hard to pull off as it would require many recruits to be active to guard it (Maybe have a robbing feature similar to the bank were you can steal weapons/armour?)

-No restriction on killing people, e.g someone assaults you in duty. Obviously not allowed to kill innocents

-Military training camps. Could include a shooting range etc

T

Trump15024

I have a suggestion I don't think /rep should be involved because the best fighters and people who know tactics have bad reps that's that

Reactions: Najlab3 and Jabu

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I think they should add couple new op guns exclusive to military because lets be real here. The guns now do nothing. Maybe like a P90, Glock, Barrett 50 Cal Maybe even a Bazzoka. And maybe artillery to protect the military base? Id love to see that.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
AS THE TITLE SAYS
Currently we are working on the Military and already have ideas in mind, but we want YOUR IDEAS to help us brainstorm more and see what our community wants!

Simply comment your idea, please do not argue with other players over their ideas, as that's what they think should happen.
Did this come from my tank military idea? xD

Also, how would this work exactly if you were in the military? Would it just be a general job? Would it be like a sub/higher police category? (Meaning would it have high value like a police/architect rank?).

Status
Not open for further replies.