-Mini Update- For /warp creative

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I've noticed that the plots immediately around the /warp creative spawn area are either 'glitch unowned' or owned by super old players (they don't even show up on /seen).

I propose that that there could be an ongoing 'competition' that features well built standard creative plots. What I mean by this is that well built creative plots can be transferred to those unused plots to make /warp creative looks nice. I guess mostly arches would be featured, but it should be open for anyone to try. Maybe there would also be a place or survey on the forums, where you an apply and submit your plots.

T

Trump15024

I've noticed that the plots immediately around the /warp creative spawn area are either 'glitch unowned' or owned by super old players (they don't even show up on /seen).

I propose that that there could be an ongoing 'competition' that features well built standard creative plots. What I mean by this is that well built creative plots can be transferred to those unused plots to make /warp creative looks nice. I guess mostly arches would be featured, but it should be open for anyone to try. Maybe there would also be a place or survey on the forums, where you an apply and submit your plots.
True but it does seem cool to see all the old builds at /warp creative

Reactions: Minty