Money Bug Report?

Chloe1500

Username: Chloe1500
What you were doing before this occurred: Putting money in the bank
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): nothing

If it's a major bug, start up a conversation with me instead
I'm not sure really if this is a glitch or what. After putting almost all my money in the bank, I left 31. and so cents, I went to a wedding that was happening. Since I didn't have enough to warp, I tpa to Kate, synnamon_sugar. Then after the wedding Pixel and I went to the /warp farm and when I got there I did /bal and noticed I have $526.41 and with no paycheck during the wedding. Also I did not pay to warp to the farm bc I thought my balance was still at 31 and could not afford it. This is also happening Pixel, she thinks.
We're no longer refunding items that are "eaten" up unless you have video evidence of it occurring.

I just wanted to let know, staff, incase this is a glitch. We don't want to get in trouble for not reporting a glitch. :)

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I'm not sure if it's happening to me... but I feel like I have more money in my /bal sometimes considering I only carry around $600 but will have $1,600. Thanks!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else....I just thought I wasn't paying attention to the paychecks roflmao
(Excuse typos on phone.) This happened to me also. Except with 8,000 dollars. I noticed the sum of money sprang up out of recieving a large amount of money.

So a few days ago 60,000 dollars was "missing from mg account" (Note i still had insurance.) I thought nothing of this and didnt bother to make a report since it will most likely be ignored. Just today 60,000 dollars appeared in my accunt after receiving a large payment. My thoughts were that this is a glitch and my money was taken but given back.

Later today 8,000 magically appeared. No paychecks or payments were recieved. I hope this can be fixed.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Everyday I keep getting sums of money from $1,000-$10,000. After reading that this isn't just happening to me, I don't think I was not paying attention to pay checks anymore. I hope this can be fixed since so many people are getting this bug.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Is this a big enough bug, since we seem to be getting random money, that we should start a conversation instead of a regular thread? I have not noticed it as much but still think it is still happening.

D

Deleted member 832

Is this a big enough bug, since we seem to be getting random money, that we should start a conversation instead of a regular thread? I have not noticed it as much but still think it is still happening.
Paycheck doesn't work for me