More Heads/Bigger Head Shop

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
My favorite shop on this server is the head shop since it gives you a lot of options for more details to put in your builds. Although it was a huge advancement for architecture and detail when the head shop opened, I think the shop could provide many more heads. Adding more heads will give players a bigger option to adding more detail in their builds. The rest of this suggestion post will be a list of new possible heads you could add to the shop:

XBox, PS4, Cookie Jar, More Minecraft Blocks (Leaves, Redstone Lamps, Snow, etc.), Cat, Salmon, Parrot, Dog, Baseball, Football, More Emojis (Angry, Tired, No-Emotion, Poop, etc.), More Food, (Pasta, Wasabi, Kiwi, etc.), and many, many, more things.

Feel free to add any other suggestions for heads, and thank you for reading my suggestion! :D

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
My favorite shop on this server is the head shop since it gives you a lot of options for more details to put in your builds. Although it was a huge advancement for architecture and detail when the head shop opened, I think the shop could provide many more heads. Adding more heads will give players a bigger option to adding more detail in their builds. The rest of this suggestion post will be a list of new possible heads you could add to the shop:

XBox, PS4, Cookie Jar, More Minecraft Blocks (Leaves, Redstone Lamps, Snow, etc.), Cat, Salmon, Parrot, Dog, Baseball, Football, More Emojis (Angry, Tired, No-Emotion, Poop, etc.), More Food, (Pasta, Wasabi, Kiwi, etc.), and many, many, more things.

Feel free to add any other suggestions for heads, and thank you for reading my suggestion! :D
Dude if they add a shiny magikarp hat or shiny magikarp head... Im gonna explode. But nice idea!!!

Reactions: laggynab
H

Heather

My favorite shop on the server is the head shop as well! I loved the detail and cool decorations they brought to builds so I was determined to make the shop a thing. Because we mainly use a plugin to get our decoheads (You can use /heads in creative to decorate your builds) the shop sells most of them. I will see what I can do about expanding the heads we have available to bring more options to you guys who love decorating. Keep rocking the awesome builds guys!

H

Heather

If you know any player names who have the heads of the things you like just let me know privately, just the item it is and the name of the player who has that head.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I suggest we make it like do /heads like in creative and it would go to your inventory once purchased on /heads something like /ah so it would be easier to pick blocks there while building in survival

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
This is a very helpful this to do :D. Oh. I just realised that death sire has 99 likes, hm_shi admin lord has 777 likes and Unicorn madame has 88 likes. I like that. I will also like more of ur fabulous ideas, Apollo sire. It will make hm_shi great admin lord happy, and loads of other players happy too. :D I am pretty sure that hm-shi great admin lord is trying her best to upload all the /heads into the head shop. Pls dont be sad if this idea was not chosen.