More pumpkins at farm

Warrior04

Jun 4, 2017
So I am a farmer and I notice that the farm has like a whole field of potatoes but only 2 rows of pumpkin!!!! So I was thinking that the staff should add more pumpkin at the farm because I like to farm pumpkin and there is a lot of potatoes

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
So I am a farmer and I notice that the farm has like a whole field of potatoes but only 2 rows of pumpkin!!!! So I was thinking that the staff should add more pumpkin at the farm because I like to farm pumpkin and there is a lot of potatoes
The thing is, the pumpkins can regenerate so quick that by the time you can farmer all of them, over 1/4 of them have grown back. I like the idea, but the pumpkins would then just have to have their sell prices decreased more.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
There's no space to really expand the pumpkin farm

T

Trump15024

There's no space to really expand the pumpkin farm
I read this and went to the farm I think this is a pretty good idea but the space thing is a issue so i have two ideas 1. replace some of the potato for pumpkin or replace the watermelon area since no one really farms there because you cant sell them anymore or make a pumpkin farm

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Maybe a larger farm is needed, but behind the farm are rentable 'farm plots'. There you can set up your own farms at low prices

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
If anyone wants to farm pumpkins I found a 100x100 pumpkin farm in my basement, so just contact me in-game if you want to use it. I'll just add you and it's quick cash.

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
only yesterday wow, when I first investigated it I found that already and was like WOW OMG until pumpkins got nerfed

Death

Mar 18, 2017
also u can make ure own pumpkin farm in your plot underground or u can in wilds just that it can get greifed so try to go like 100k block away from /warp wild then make a underground base, basically fly your plane super far