Movie Contest - Prize 30K

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hello everyone! So recently I made a Redstone movie theater that moves across a screen when you press a button! It will be open to everyone soon! I am having a contest to see who can make the best Minecraft movie in a 3 tall 16 across 1 wide space! The movie can be anything ^-^ I can wait to see what you guys come up with! The prize is having your movie play in my movie theater and $30,000!!! Good luck!

The contest ends March 17th, 2018 and you cant use blocks that break when pistons move them. These blocks include pumpkins, jack o' lanterns, melons, etc.

Message me ( @DelicateBean ) in game to submit your movie! :D;):)roflmao

Have a great day and good luck!

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Wow that's so cool!! i remember you telling me about that theater a while back when you weren't finished it! i would enter if i knew how to make a minecraft movie xD

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone! So recently I made a Redstone movie theater that moves across a screen when you press a button! It will be open to everyone soon! I am having a contest to see who can make the best Minecraft movie in a 3 tall 16 across 1 wide space! The movie can be anything ^-^ I can wait to see what you guys come up with! The prize is having your movie play in my movie theater and $30,000!!! Good luck!

The contest ends March 17th, 2018 and you cant use blocks that break when pistons move them. These blocks include pumpkins, jack o' lanterns, melons, etc.

Message me ( @DelicateBean ) in game to submit your movie! :D;):)roflmao

Have a great day and good luck!
Wowowowowow no way that's cool af. The redstone theaters I made before were just redstone entrance/exit lightning. I didn't think the redstone in mccities (pistons and slimes don't work together) would be able to make redstone moving screens

Reactions: Powerfull

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
come on guys 4 more days until all submissions must be submitted to me!!! Please mail me if you made one and you are done! Btw this is JUST a 3 by 16 WALL XD it will turn into a movie when i remake your submitted movies into my machine! Good luck on your 3 by 16 walls! Cant wait to see them!