Denied My account had a bug some time ago and I lost all my items (SirKosmo is my witness but not might remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAteUrCookieXd

IAteUrCookieXd
IAteUrCookieXd
Mar 16, 2019
America, USA
Hi McCities. I used to play this server 24/7 until I had a bug with my account. This all happened a long time ago on the last 5 months of 2018 I believe. I still remember how it happened. I was in the wild digging up ice and the server restarted. I come back on and I spawn in the same place but all my items gone. I check my ender chest, everything gone, the only thing that stayed put was my friend SirKosmo and my money. I was too lazy and pissed that I didn't report the bug sooner. I decided to quit McCities. I gave all my money to SirKosmo around 600k. I had some pretty good items like a couple of specific scope tools, the scope chest plate and sword. This is all not a lie, I am telling the truth and the one witness that I remember is SirKosmo, the person I gave my 600k too. Also, when I logged on to the McCities website it said I was a "new member". I have no idea what happened and I really want a least some of my items back. I'm so sorry that I didn't report this bug earlier, the anger and the laziness got the best of me. So if the staff team could possibly investigate in this situation and could possibly restore some of my items it would be a great help. Thank you so much staff team!

If any of this information is in accurate when u guys are researching I'm sorry because this happened a long time ago.

Here's some information that might help you:
My current Username: IAteUrCookieXd
Previous Usernames I used to have: masterlewny, TBNRKenneth

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Unfortunately, because it's been so long it's not possible to retrieve your lost items. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.