Not open for further replies.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Username: MissFrosty
What you were doing before this occurred: i dont know when this happened; because i just noticed this when i went to work on it today, last time it was all there was like a week or two ago.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: So i made a bunch of shulker boxes as gifts for people when i leave, they were all filled with food and wine and a note, today when i went to work on the notes, i noticed a bunch of the foods and wine were gone ;-; Im not sure how this happened or when because i dont work on it everyday, but only a part of it disappeared and only in a couple boxes... seems pretty random.

Note: Im not too concerned about getting my items back, they are just things, it would be nice but im already so grateful for what i have. The staff here work so incredibly hard, and im so thankful for everything i have, so in the end it doesnt mater if i get my items back or not, because when i think about it... it seems stupid to complain about something as small as a few items when i have been given to much <3 A lot more players have it much more difficult then me, so thats why i wanted to ask about this and maybe get the issue fixed so it doesnt happen to someone who needs it <3

Thank you for your time <3

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
I didn't know how I was going to go about this post but, it was me. A few nights ago Lily(FragileBean) tped me there and we were exploring and hiding from each other. Because we are friends and mess around, I decided to steal some of your food, which at the time I thought was hers. If you want I can refund you for your efforts or remake the food, anything that you decide. Again, sorry for the misconception about things, won't happen again hun.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Hope your things get retrieved! I wonder if I was going to get a present from her. ;oooo

Reactions: Minty

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I didn't know how I was going to go about this post but, it was me. A few nights ago Lily(FragileBean) tped me there and we were exploring and hiding from each other. Because we are friends and mess around, I decided to steal some of your food, which at the time I thought was hers. If you want I can refund you for your efforts or remake the food, anything that you decide. Again, sorry for the misconception about things, won't happen again hun.

Reactions: Powerfull and Minty
Status
Not open for further replies.