My Inactivity

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
I should’ve said this earlier but my desktop Mac is currently broken and I can’t login. I am unsure how long it will be until i’ll Be able to login. I’m facing family issues right now. I was just taking my usual break before this problem occurred and now I don’t know how long it’s been since I last logged in. If anyone could, please check and DM me if I have passed the 60 day mark. If so, and I lose my property, I would like laggynab or FragileBean to possess it. If possible.

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
just log in on a friends laptop :) or entrust any friend on the server to do so.

I hope you can return soon!
You will be missed!

Reactions: TheAnonymous

TheAnonymous

Jan 16, 2019
The Anonymous Bunker
Yeah that may help! Or you could try to download minecraft on a computer/laptop of your parents to log in and keep your plots? Or you may have computers at school that you could use? Anyway, the best of luck!

Note: you have been offline since 1 month, 10 days & 21 hours. So you have some time to think of a solution!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
Thanks for informing me about my inactivity time, time flies so I was scared it was too late. And I can not login to my mothers laptop because she doesn’t want any games on her work computer

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
That’s actually a pretty good idea, i’ve Seen others play roblox or Minecraft on library computers. Do I have to install it? Or do you reckon that it’s already on there?

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Oh, Awesome! And It Depends, I Have Often Seen MC Installed On Them But More Often Than Not Its Bedrock Edition So Make Sure You Have Enough Time In Case You Need To Install Java