My suggestions for the server

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
Well technically they're still lethal. knock someone off a great distance and they fall to their death

Reactions: Minty

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
just in case you guys still couldn't understand what i was getting at. like i keep saying, someone attacks victim. victim pulls knock-back stick for self defense to get away, attacker also pulls out knock-back stick before cops show up. well, it would be logical that the victim would continue running and the attacker would chase the victim and that would be obvious. but if the attacker acts innocent and runs away to avoid being arrested. would they just let it slide? (situation assuming the victim isn't bleeding or on fire)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Or maybe make it that when you combat tag someone your name in tab is red and the attacked one is orange. This way it becomes pretty obvious.

Examples you guys can give against this:

-what if you hit first accidently them get attacked?
Simple risk taking. Murdering is still not allowed. This tag is only in order when a player is running away or defending with a knockbackstick. You quickly look tab and see that the person with the stick is orange the other one is the red one.

Also with a bit of skill training and practice it shouldn't be too hard to see who is defending, attackin and running.

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
How about the tags knowing which one is a weapon or not? pretty sure it's easy if you hit someone your tag is red because you hit that player. no real way for it to track if you hit that player with a weapon or not. if you understand what i'm trying to say.