new apt rules

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
the new rules for apt regions is insane, i own 3 different apt buildings, all of which where unregioned for being to small, and not being furnitioned, they are smaller then alot of other peoples apt but the only people that own the huge massive ones are people who have hundereds of millions of $ to throw at an apt building, 2nd they where furnitioned at one point then ppl rented and took it all

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
the new rules for apt regions is insane, i own 3 different apt buildings, all of which where unregioned for being to small, and not being furnitioned, they are smaller then alot of other peoples apt but the only people that own the huge massive ones are people who have hundereds of millions of $ to throw at an apt building, 2nd they where furnitioned at one point then ppl rented and took it all
1. Make sure to put signs at every single apartment warning for grieving. If someone does grief your apartment then they can be banned and the apartment can be fixed (if someone just emptied the apartment)

2. Apartments of 10x10 serve no purpose are very demotivating for new players. We want to give new players a better experience by enabling them to rent nice, luxe and bigger apartments.

3. Well the rent prices for apartments is also higher, so you'd be able to invest actual money into an apartment building and get a good return.

Hope I cleared it up. If you have any suggestion then let me know.