New Business To Make Life Easier! :D

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Hi All. I love vehicles and im sure many of you do too. They are so much fun; driving sailing and flying around. But there are some annoying things about it.

Often unless u can find someone to show you, youve got no idea on what the vehicle looks like and if its a good vehicle in general

This makes it very hard and annoying when you get a vehicle you hate

So My Idea is, im going to be opening a little business in a warehouse where i can have every type of vehicle spread out in rows so you can have a look at it and if you would like you can have a test drive of the vehicle!

This way any players who have got no idea whether they will like the vehicle or not they can come here and have a test. There will be little information signs at each vehicle to tell you about it. for instance trains only go on tracks or whether it can hold to people or not and stuff like that!

Things im going to need help with,
So im going to be doing ALOT of mining to try and get the money i need. But to buy a warehouse of facotry sort of plot AND all the vehicles is going to be a challenge and take Quite a long time.
So ways you can help
if you see a warehouse or factory plot could you pls let me know. just mail me what its called so i can go check it out
If you would be happy to donate to this operation i would be Grateful for it but pls don't feel like you have to
If you could help design the interior of the building once i have it because im trash at building (you would likely be payed)
So if you want to help out with some of these ideas of have other ideas or things to help out with that you could think of pls msg me

If you want to join my Little vehicle business mail me on the server :D
Also @Lauren Im wondering if u want to Co Operate with the frosty foundation as this is along similar ideas
Thx Guys!! And See ya around
Remember if you have any more ideas comment below or mail me on the server or on discord
/Mail Freezetic
Freezetic#6848

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I like the idea, if you see me in game (May appear as MadHatter In chat) Please talk to me, I may be able to help your business as I have many vehicles already and can give you a place to show the vehicles off or buy one if needed! :D

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hi All. I love vehicles and im sure many of you do too. They are so much fun; driving sailing and flying around. But there are some annoying things about it.

Often unless u can find someone to show you, youve got no idea on what the vehicle looks like and if its a good vehicle in general

This makes it very hard and annoying when you get a vehicle you hate

So My Idea is, im going to be opening a little business in a warehouse where i can have every type of vehicle spread out in rows so you can have a look at it and if you would like you can have a test drive of the vehicle!

This way any players who have got no idea whether they will like the vehicle or not they can come here and have a test. There will be little information signs at each vehicle to tell you about it. for instance trains only go on tracks or whether it can hold to people or not and stuff like that!

Things im going to need help with,
So im going to be doing ALOT of mining to try and get the money i need. But to buy a warehouse of facotry sort of plot AND all the vehicles is going to be a challenge and take Quite a long time.
So ways you can help
if you see a warehouse or factory plot could you pls let me know. just mail me what its called so i can go check it out
If you would be happy to donate to this operation i would be Grateful for it but pls don't feel like you have to
If you could help design the interior of the building once i have it because im trash at building (you would likely be payed)
So if you want to help out with some of these ideas of have other ideas or things to help out with that you could think of pls msg me

If you want to join my Little vehicle business mail me on the server :D
Also @Lauren Im wondering if u want to Co Operate with the frosty foundation as this is along similar ideas
Thx Guys!! And See ya around
Remember if you have any more ideas comment below or mail me on the server or on discord
/Mail Freezetic
Freezetic#6848
Wow! Great idea!!~ Rn im still trying to figure everything out about TheFrostyFoundation, but ill defiantly think about it!!~ ^-^ I wish you the best of luck with your new company!!~ Im sure youll do great things!~

Reactions: Powerfull

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
It's not a bad idea, just make sure when they test drive them they aren't stolen. I wish you the best of luck :)