Café or Kafé

• KickAN Café

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • KickAN Kafé

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

cowgirl152

Jul 17, 2017
Hey! This is cowgirl152! I am the new Co-owner or the KickAN cafe! I will be posting a thread under recruitment to hire some people to work with us very soon. I'm not entirely sure how much this job will pay or exactly what the job will be but as soon as I'm sure there will definitely be more information! Speak to me cowgirl152 or KodaYoda in game to jump the gun and join our team! Also keep in mind this is a side business until we feel, we have enough funds to tear down the cafe and make something new that's hopefully more popular and original that will produce more money and pleases more people I know that a lot of people are not fans of cafes including me but this was one of the easier businesses to get up and running. I understand most cafes are over priced and I've tried to make some foods have a more reasonable price! Thanks
P.S. me and KodaYoda are trying to figure out how to spell café in the title I like Kafé so its different but I included a poll so you can vote for which one you like:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
A lot of cafes are overpriced and most of the time people just take their stuff and go and pay no attention to the inside and just leave, not sit down.
So? Overpriced because it actually takes time to make the food, not like watermelon slices or something

Reactions: Fiirena

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I would go there just PLEASE stop arguing! If making a restaurant isn't your priority then shut up, don't say anything about other people's!
I wasn't arguing, you made it into one, I just made a simple quote.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So not a ton of people go there.
Honestly cafes have been pretty useful as I have one on my island and I have a 50% discount cus im the island owner and I can get stuff like burgers and sf food for half the price so its pretty cheap for me and I get to easily stack up my supplies for pvp. Its also a good date place, not unless you own a mountain or private island, that overlooks a good sunset. Wait actually ima build one mountain to ask a girl heeheheheheh

Reactions: Powerfull