Selling New Cop Book Series!

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
Hey everyone! A NEW BOOK SERIES has just been released that is called LIFE OF COPS I !!!

It is a series featuring entries from our McCities cop team! and updates on what has been going on in their lives as cops! has just been published on /library menu selling for a price of $4500!!

type /library menu OR /library search author CreeperCJG for a quicker look into it!

Thank you!

creds for idea to: IIAriusII

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Here is short version of the book for free:
We do everything for 1 rep. We will hunt you down. We are OP. We only have cop friends and we own the server.

Lol... idk why you guys own the server but leave me be xd

May or may not buy it :eek: I guess xd

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone! A NEW BOOK SERIES has just been released that is called LIFE OF COPS I !!!

It is a series featuring entries from our McCities cop team! and updates on what has been going on in their lives as cops! has just been published on /library menu selling for a price of $4500!!

type /library menu OR /library search author CreeperCJG for a quicker look into it!

Thank you!

creds for idea to: IIAriusII
Oooh OKIE YAYYYY hehhee ill buy them all

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Suggestion: NO MORE TALKING ABT UR REAL ESTATE HOUSES oml sbgkjsgb and add color and needs more enthusiasm and different things instead of IN ALL OF THEM: didnt jail much today not many people murdering.
WELL JSGKJHXF otherwise good idea :)