New firearm additions!

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
I thought up some new firearms for you to look at:

• Ballistic Taser- Does 2-3 hearts of damage per hit, and also gives blindness and slowness. Delayed Semi-auto (To balance it, fireable after 1 second between shots.(Intended for police issue)
  • RPG- Does 15-18 hearts of damage with a direct hit and explodes. Reloads every shot. Heavy License.
  • Carbine Rifle- Does 5-3 hearts of damage per hit. Semi-auto Bolt Action. Medium License.

Let me know what you think below :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Laurel

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I thought up some new firearms for you to look at:

• Ballistic Taser- Does 2-3 hearts of damage per hit. Semi-auto. Light License Recommended.
  • RPG- Does 15-18 damage with a direct hit, and explodes. Reloads every shot. Heavy License.
  • Throwing Knives- Does 5-6 damage per hit. Stackable, Semi-auto. Medium License Recommended.

Let me know what you think below :D
Throwing Knives are not a firearm. Your simply suggesting arrows that you can shoot without a bow. The taser should have a special perk, such has blinding and giving slowness. The RPG is basically the grenade launcher on a rifle.

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
I do not think there should be a semi auto-taser that freezes people and deals damage. The taser is for catching criminals not killing them.
On the other hand, I like the RPG but I think every shot thats loaded should be 5 or more ammo as it deals a great amount of damage.

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
I Like the idea but i think tasers should be for police in /duty as its not realistic for citizens to have tasers, other than that it would be cool to have new weapons

Reactions: Trump15024

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
I still can't believe there are no grenades or flash bangs on this server. It would be a lot more fun. They should also add the RPG.

D

Deleted member 832

There are. Just can't craft them.
Yeah- I miss toasters and harriers. Maybe we can have guns that bypass PvP prot or only explosives. If guns could temporarily break windows ( then the windows regen ) that would be cool. I also miss the crafting recipes and gun factories :(

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yeah- I miss toasters and harriers. Maybe we can have guns that bypass PvP prot or only explosives. If guns could temporarily break windows ( then the windows regen ) that would be cool. I also miss the crafting recipes and gun factories :(
I made so much money off of cz-550 usas-12 and the pp-bizon