New hat ideas!

SnarkyLemons

Jun 17, 2017
I love all of the current hats, but I really wish there were more hats of different styles, or at least making the snapback hat different colors.

Please let me know if any of these have been suggested before, I'll take them down.

A sunhat.
If you wear a sunhat in the desert, perhaps it could have the ability to make your temperature rise slower in the desert? If not, it'd still be a wonderful hat!

A motorcycle helmet.
You could wear this while riding a bike, and while there's no point to it, you could look pretty cool!

Maybe a cowboy style hat!

A fedora would be cool too. : )

Or even, a jackie cadet style hat, link: http://www.idahomountaintouring.com...s-jackie-cadet-hat-burgundy-U5JACK314-BUR.jpg
http://www.idahomountaintouring.com/merchant/2284/images/large/prana-womens-jackie-cadet-hat-burgundy-U5JACK314-BUR.jpg
Feel free to add on!

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
U can buy custom hats but, the store really needs more hats maybe we could ask staff to add around 3-5 hats per 2 months i guess

H

Heather

I always wanted us to have fedora's, that was the hat I first suggested when @nibble and I were brain storming hat ideas months and months ago. ^_^ I have to say, the perry the platypus one came out amazing though and i'm still happy with all the designs we have. One people have suggested frequently would be a crown for a king or queen but I like your idea of a sun hat that protects from your temperature rising too!

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Sure, we can have couple of new hats suggested. Would appreciate if you edit your thread with an example photo of each, so it's easier to work with.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I like your idea of a sun hat that protects from your temperature rising too!
Like I said, Disease doesn't have an api so that is pretty much impossible. I do think that a fedora would be awesome, but effects in disease are impossible to do unless the dev or someone made an api for it and it is difficult to make an api for someone else's work.

H

Heather

Like I said, Disease doesn't have an api so that is pretty much impossible. I do think that a fedora would be awesome, but effects in disease are impossible to do unless the dev or someone made an api for it and it is difficult to make an api for someone else's work.
Something i've learned over the past year as staff is that good ideas are good no matter whether they are possible just yet or not. Knowing what our players think would be good improvements is important to us. Also the fact that things we may not think are possible, may become possible or we can find a way when putting our heads together. It doesn't matter if you think its possible or not, all that matters is that that idea would be a cool way to make our roleplay element more detailed. I didn't say we would do it, I said "I like your idea".

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger