New Ideas for McCities!

Dec 24, 2015
Hello again! It's CaptainLevl and I'd just like to make a thread for any new ideas that will make the server more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to post any of your ideas below and I hope this will help organize the server's thoughts :laugh:

Dec 24, 2015
So I was thinking that with higher ranks came more commands or the ability to set more than two homes. I think it'd be really cool and add another purpose for players to want to rank up :) maybe even give perms to have a nick???

G

Ghibli_

So I was thinking that with higher ranks came more commands or the ability to set more than two homes. I think it'd be really cool and add another purpose for players to want to rank up :) maybe even give perms to have a nick???
I like the idea about more homes but ranking up will not give you the ability to nickname yourself .

Sora565

Jan 30, 2016
Very good Idea, the first few ranks feel very uneventful, like grinding just to get the lever where you need to grind to get what you want. It's GRINDCEPTION... Woah... a grind... within a grind... *trails off* ...