New Mythic Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
In no way is our company going to lower mythic prices. We will be pricing our items fairly, and you don’t have to get boycotts up against our company in private discord’s.
Providing a cheap supply of mythics to a high demand is not only just idiotic profit wise, but it devalues mythics. This would be different if you were competing for a market share, but it seems you are just drastically lowering prices for a commodity without any reason. Also "Sapple"? Really? Be more creative, and btw Safaris owned by apple, not making much sense..

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
If you get tiger you dead. I always think that lol.

But honestly this is my elytra business all over again. I made my fair share looking for elytra's in the end and selling them for 45k a piece. But then people came and randomly sold them for 30k a piece. Now 45k seems overpriced and it starts...

Mythics are pretty rare. So even if your witherskullfarm is working well and you get many, many netherstars for mythics the item value should still be high. I don't even think it is a good business idea to sell them for cheap.. even for your budget..

Reactions: Death

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
This sounds like a familiar Idea .. :rolleyes:
I hope you don’t ruin the mythic market :confused: I know I’m the person who opend one first but don’t sell them to cheap because you will Destroy the whole Pvp/Mythic system! I provide all my mythics at standard or even higher prices than the value players sell them just to keep the mythic market rare ;)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

Providing a cheap supply of mythics to a high demand is not only just idiotic profit wise, but it devalues mythics. This would be different if you were competing for a market share, but it seems you are just drastically lowering prices for a commodity without any reason. Also "Sapple"? Really? Be more creative, and btw Safaris owned by apple, not making much sense..
XD first Safari in game is another company owned by @JustYourCasual ik in real life it’s owned by Apple but no in this case. Second this is a message for everyone; this company will not sell mythics for cheap prices to destroy the mythic market. We are only going to sale fair priced mythics and I can assure you that it will not hurt the economy. Seems when a neww business comes around it’s the same people that always invokes the scare tactic that the whole economy will collapse in 2 days. Some of these are the same people who put doubt on Apple 1 year ago, and look how far Apple has gone. So no this company in no way will hurt the economy and if anyone truly feels that this company will affect them in the economy there is a court case section for a reason.

T

Trump15024

Did I make a statement, btw calm it down and don't lose temper
No one is losing temper I am just asking everyone to stop making false statements about us hurting the economy (we are not doing that) and I have said in the past if people keep on making false statements people can sue.

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
If people don't stop messaging you blocking is the best thing to do!
I don't need messages from you, Since you Always want to be the person who ends the conversation.
Wich means you are not reasonable or unable to speak with!

I don't need any reaction on this!
Honestly you "needing" anything is literally the cheapest words ive ever heard. Be more professional sweetie thats called business

T

Trump15024

I thought I should make this post to clarify on me and casuals new company. Mythics is a popular item in McCities mostly for PVPers but others too including those who want a personal collection, have them for a second currency, or just have them to PVP or for fun. Right now mythics are a popular item on the server and in the economy but there is right now no real provider of these items. Me and @JustYourCasual saw this at a problem as there is no real “provider” or service that distribute mythics at a level that would 1. Be beneficial to the server/economy or 2. Be beneficial for the consumer. In Apple’s one year updates we promised a new mythic company with the same exact plan as this company and there was not a problem. However, we felt that if Safari and Apple teamed up we could make this service even better. Recently, though players came out of the woodworks to try to defame this company just due to 1. Their personal feelings and 2. Bias examinations of this new service. This service is here to 1. Distribute mythics to the consumer 2. Distribute mythics at fair prices that do not in any way hurt the economy or hurt the consumer. At some point I have to look at this as people making an attempt to only allow a small amount of distributors of mythics which will lead to a monopoly and no competition in the economy. What concerns me the most is that these same players questioning this new company was the same players who questioned Apple when I first announced the company 1 yer ago. When I launched Apple multiple players tried to “Ban Apple from their resources they own” and try to impose “boycotts” on Apple. This again happened with this new company where players (the same players who tried to stop Apple 1 year ago) tried to form a boycott against Sapple. To clarify in no way am I trying to be rude. I would like to say though in no way is this new company going to be responsible for the “destruction of the economy” or the “end of mythics as we know it” I am asking companies and individuals who are accusing this company of doing this stop using Scare Tactics to eliminate competition. Please lets work together and be nice for the better of the McCities economy. Thank you.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
May I close this thread? It seems to only be arguments here

Status
Not open for further replies.