New Role

Power

Jan 31, 2018
I forgot..... Sorry.......... :'C
I propose a new role should be added, Donator.
To obtain this role you would need to donate $100+ to MCCities, and then, Showing your transaction ID to the Staff, they would give you the role in-game.
This would Make more people want to donate and would have some nice Perks with them.
Besides the Role of Donator, it may also includes a nice VIP lounge.... :p
I thought of this since I donated $125 last Friday! :cool:
Tell me what you think in the comments!
@LeanneTheUnicorn

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
not every1 is Dat rich to afford 100$+ on online gaming :p Nice idea but its kinda categorizing the players. I don't mean anything to offend anyone but this is just an example: If we would have this role, it would show you guys off that you have more money to afford and maybe fights? Such as llike bragging, spoiled,etc... which is generally what the server try to prevent. Not everyone affords 100$ for games or in real life stuff, it may offend some people? Idk but a VIP lounge for those who have ranks sounds nice (im not one but i would be quite nice?)

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Death

Mar 18, 2017
To obtain this role you would need to donate $100+ to MCCities, and then, Showing your transaction ID to the Staff, they would give you the role in-game.
This would Make more people want to donate and would have some nice Perks with them.
@LeanneTheUnicorn
Most people only donate like up to $60. Players usually buy the rank and the most expensive is $60. I honestly dont know how you spent the other $65 in game cause for the most part, the other things you buy won't really help you besides the VIP which gives you /fly. A lot of players donate but dosent mean they don't donate $100 dosent mean they arent donator. Two this is self-centered on you as just because you donated $100 plus dosent mean you could get a tag or role in game. The game should be based on skill not irl wealth. A VIP lounge is useless, just tp a one of your friends in then they set a home there, how special is that. The perks are already in the rank that you buy so getting a "role" is pretty useless. Plus the Green [$] [$$] [$$$] and Red [$]
shows you donated to the server. Plus the transaction I'd think wont work. What if a player spends $85 and spends $15 from POTM, he didnt donate $100 but he has the TID. Honestly it's pointless and useless. This in no way encourages players to donate more, as it is useless. This is only aimed on you to give yourself a "role" to brag to other players that you donated a huge sum. No one donates that much and no one would donate that for a role, its pointless and useless.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Besides including this would give a "role" to players and it won't be anything special anymore. Its gonna end up like one of those populated servers where 50% of people online have ranks, and your all like, I don't have enough to afford that. We get your rich but the role is useless and pointless

Reactions: Ena and ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Besides including this would give a "role" to players and it won't be anything special anymore. Its gonna end up like one of those populated servers where 50% of people online have ranks, and your all like, I don't have enough to afford that. We get your rich but the role is useless and pointless
Already 25% for sure have ranks and nicknames and such. Really derp xd

This will only brong fights and ego's

Reactions: Ena

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Most people only donate like up to $60. Players usually buy the rank and the most expensive is $60. I honestly dont know how you spent the other $65 in game cause for the most part, the other things you buy won't really help you besides the VIP which gives you /fly. A lot of players donate but dosent mean they don't donate $100 dosent mean they arent donator. Two this is self-centered on you as just because you donated $100 plus dosent mean you could get a tag or role in game. The game should be based on skill not irl wealth. A VIP lounge is useless, just tp a one of your friends in then they set a home there, how special is that. The perks are already in the rank that you buy so getting a "role" is pretty useless. Plus the Green [$] [$$] [$$$] and Red [$]
shows you donated to the server. Plus the transaction I'd think wont work. What if a player spends $85 and spends $15 from POTM, he didnt donate $100 but he has the TID. Honestly it's pointless and useless. This in no way encourages players to donate more, as it is useless. This is only aimed on you to give yourself a "role" to brag to other players that you donated a huge sum. No one donates that much and no one would donate that for a role, its pointless and useless.
death back again with the long replies sigh

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I don't nessisarily think its a bad idea, because no idea is bad. However, as death stated, it can be problematic. I don't think you are the type of person to brag about having money, and I don't think that was your intentions.
As said though, it may make players who can't afford a rank feel bad about not being able to buy ranks.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
@LeanneTheUnicorn
#Pay2Win. Tbh you only want this cause u paid more than 100$ like 2 days ago.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade and Ena

Power

Jan 31, 2018
I forgot..... Sorry.......... :'C
In case of you don't know me, I'm not a snobby person, I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't love Cities. I donated to show my support of it, And I don't go bragging "Oh I'm so rich bow down before me." Its just a Suggestion. Don't take it the wrong way @Jabu

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
This idea is just like adding a new rank that is $100+ which is very expensive. I believe the ranks we have now are ok and this would be not too necessary to have. There are also not many other perks to give unless it’s money which they can buy separately.
Just my opinion.
But maybe if people figured out perks and cost, they can add a new rank.

Reactions: Ena and ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
People its already clear it was a bad idea pls stop the poor man is getting it all over.
Xd

Reactions: Ena