New School Roles

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hello, I’m so excited to be the new Principal and have so many ideas in mind. There are now more roles for the school available besides teacher and principal, we went outside of the teacher system and included more fun opportunities for players to do.

Roles

Counselor
The Counselor will walk around the school, plan with teachers to come into classes and teach about being Kind to others and/or teach about how to be thankful.

Librarian
The Librarian will be placed in the library, of course, they’ll have the option to write and hand out books to students with the new schedule comes-in. All students will now attend the library and read there after eating lunch (you may only get 1 book)
Events
  • Prom
  • Soccer Game
  • Participation Club (advised by counselor, for students who needs a kindness program)
  • Picture Day
  • Field Trip (will tour the Zoo or City as a class, teachers will pick a date for their class)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
This toxic stupid and unproffesional idiot wants to sign up for secretary!
To proof I can do otherwise ofc....

I'm never late for school!

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Hello, I’m so excited to be the new Principal and have so many ideas in mind. There are now more roles for the school available besides teacher and principal, we went outside of the teacher system and included more fun opportunities for players to do.

Roles

Counselor
The Counselor will walk around the school, plan with teachers to come into classes and teach about being Kind to others and/or teach about how to be thankful.

Libarian
The Libarian will be placed in the library, of course, they’ll have the option to write and hand out books to students with the new schedule comes-in. All students will now attend the library and read there after eating lunch (you may only get 1 book)

Secretary
The Secretary will help set-up school events, sport games and agendas, most likely they’ll help plan the events and make sure every student will be able to attend.

Events
  • Prom
  • Soccer Game
  • Participation Club (advised by counselor, for students who needs a kindness program)
  • Picture Day
  • Field Trip (will tour the Zoo or City as a class, teachers will pick a date for their class)
Diploma & Exams

Students will receive a special diploma from the Principal or VP if they score excellent on their exam which is at the end of the month.
Exams are provided by the teachers with questions over the curriculum that was taught will occur at the end of every month.. so make sure to pay attention in class or else...

Each class is 10min, most of ideas will take action on Sunday, September 30th. I also will be hiring new VP’s soon to help with all the events and applications, don’t worry! :)
Love the new rules! I'm sure everyone will attach to the new rules perfectly!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Roles

Counselor

Librarian
The Librarian will be placed in the library, of course, they’ll have the option to write and hand out books to students with the new schedule comes-in. All students will now attend the library and read there after eating lunch (you may only get 1 book)

Secretary
The Secretary will help set-up school events, sport games and agendas, most likely they’ll help plan the events and make sure every student will be able to attend.

Events
  • Prom
  • Soccer Game
  • Picture Day
Diploma & Exams

Students will receive a special diploma from the Principal or VP if they score excellent on their exam which is at the end of the month.
Exams are provided by the teachers with questions over the curriculum that was taught will occur at the end of every month.. so make sure to pay attention in class or else...

Each class is 10min, most of ideas will take action on Sunday, September 30th. I also will be hiring new VP’s soon to help with all the events and applications, don’t worry! :)
Kind of makes sense, yet at the same time should be jobs of the principal :thinking:

It seems the only purpose of a principal/vp at this point would be to start school and for diplomas??

How do exams work, every session maybe 5% of players from last session will show up, rendering exams to a mere guessing game (or googling game lol). I would have just brushed it off as something that would be implemented 'just for fun', but it seems you are taking the concept seriously

Reactions: Powerfull

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Kind of makes sense, yet at the same time should be jobs of the principal :thinking:

It seems the only purpose of a principal/vp at this point would be to start school and for diplomas??

How do exams work, every session maybe 5% of players from last session will show up, rendering exams to a mere guessing game (or googling game lol). I would have just brushed it off as something that would be implemented 'just for fun', but it seems you are taking the concept seriously

Most of these roles/jobs require the Principal or Vice Principals management, more added on responsibility, and to make sure everything is running smoothly in the school. The concept of Exams is just for role-play and to improve the role-play of the school, students will take an exam provided by the teacher for each class (shouldn't be too hard) at the end of every month to see how they're doing with that certain class.

Reactions: Trump15024

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok

Roles

Counselor

Librarian

Secretary

Events
  • Prom
  • Soccer Game
  • Picture Day
Diploma & Exams

ooo congrats on principle

Reactions: Atlair