Resolved NIBBLE!!! HEEEEELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Username: Leroymooshoo312
What you were doing before this occurred: Trying to open the reactor, then I broke it and I noticed it was a head
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): a nuclear reactor and 3 stacks of coolant cells I'm assuming.
This is at a89. Also, you never replaced the input pipes there, and you said you did? I'm only adding this because they never showed up. The letters from the reactor are still floating there. @nibble

https://imgur.com/a/ALt4C

runrebelsrun

Aug 17, 2017
Did the reactor turn into a head? If you try to place another block where the reactor was, does it get placed or does it glitch out?

Reactions: Powerfull

runrebelsrun

Aug 17, 2017
Yep. Its a head.
So, in that case, this is my advice. Drain all the water. Get a "block placer" (Slimefun item). Place it right next to where the nuclear reactor used to be, making sure to face it in the direction of the missing reactor. Put a button on the block placer. Then, fill the block placer with any one random block (cobble, stone, whatever). When you press the button, the block should be placed, but it should also push the glitched nuclear reactor out of the way. Then you should be able to pick up the functioning reactor! This has happened to me a few times in the past, and the block placer has always recovered my functioning reactor.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
For future reference, ask nibble yourself when he gets online, thats typically when he replaces glitched sf machines.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
So, in that case, this is my advice. Drain all the water. Get a "block placer" (Slimefun item). Place it right next to where the nuclear reactor used to be, making sure to face it in the direction of the missing reactor. Put a button on the block placer. Then, fill the block placer with any one random block (cobble, stone, whatever). When you press the button, the block should be placed, but it should also push the glitched nuclear reactor out of the way. Then you should be able to pick up the functioning reactor! This has happened to me a few times in the past, and the block placer has always recovered my functioning reactor.
Idk how to use it

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
please leave the coordinates of your broken reactor

Status