O.M.F. is hiring. Multiple Positions Available. Weekly Pay

admiral_desoto

Admiral_Desoto
Admiral_Desoto
Dec 28, 2016
Alabama
O.M.F. is currently hiring staff for the Admiral's Club Bar and Diner
Positions Currently Available
Assistant Manager- Runs store when Admiral_Desoto is offline. Weekly Pay - $18,368.00
Sales Rep- Handles the primary interaction with customers Weekly Pay -$8,266
Advertisers - Advertises the store while it is open. Weekly Pay -$4,592
Be aware, the store does not open until October 1.
Please send me a mail here on the forums with your resume if interested.
Resume Format below(Applications without resume will not be considered)
IGN :
TIme Zone :
Hours Available :
Days Available :
Position sought :
References :
Why I should pick you over the other applicants :

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
IGN: wisemanjp
Time Zone: Mountain
Hours available: I am mostly available on the weekends, but am able to come online through minechat during the week due to school.
Days Available: Saturday and Sunday, sometimes during the week
Position Sought: Assistant Manager
References: Maybe talk to @Qwikie or @Cozmicraft , they're the best people to ask about my other careers :)
Reason I Should pick you over the other applicants: I am incredibly reliable, and am currently looking for somewhere to earn a pretty good amount of money and a quiet job with not much excitement and surprise. I will invest all my time into making this business an awesome place for people to hang out and enjoy food and drinks :)

Thanks! -Will <3

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
I would, by all means, recommend @wisemanjp. She's very friendly and good with people, as well as being a skilled and efficient worker. If you're looking for a dedicated, hardworking and skilled employee, then she is my top recommendation.

And, so I'm not talking about you in the third person, good luck in getting the job Wiseman! :laugh:

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
IGN : pixelpuppy_

TIme Zone : mountain

Hours Available : no life seen lately, so anytime

Days Available : like i said no life here

Position sought : tbh i didn't even read the frick fracking thing before putting down my info here so give me whatever you see fit

References : i was an arch for a year on cities, idk if this means anything to you or your company bc idk what the company does, and ive owned a couple sf companies trying to rival Gabriel's Apple when he first made Apple, and I've owned about 6 different restaurants with my friend Chloe1500.

Why I should pick you over the other applicants : well since i dont know what im applying for ill just list qualities of myself--

-if this is a building thing im p good at building, no stolen shoot *just realized they have a censor* like the others
-can comply with you, seeing as i wish to assume you don't have weird expectations for this minecraft fake company
-people seem to like the idea of old players?? idk i joined in 2016 which maybe gets me into the kool kids club
-i wish i knew how to use those little balls with beads inside that you throw around but i can't remember the name of right now
-the way ive written this application makes it seem like im 9 years old but trust me im almost 11 years old!!!!1!!!!111!1
-often im able to cook without starting kitchen fires
-i dont use emojis so thats a plus
-im the most active player on cities in all history just check me out
-i enjoy going for bike rides
-im so smart that they put me in the 5th grade math class even though im in 4th grade
-im 11 years old which makes me older than @Turkey
-i can play frisbee, which is a very hard skill to master

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
IGN : pixelpuppy_

TIme Zone : mountain

Hours Available : no life seen lately, so anytime

Days Available : like i said no life here

Position sought : tbh i didn't even read the frick fracking thing before putting down my info here so give me whatever you see fit

References : i was an arch for a year on cities, idk if this means anything to you or your company bc idk what the company does, and ive owned a couple sf companies trying to rival Gabriel's Apple when he first made Apple, and I've owned about 6 different restaurants with my friend Chloe1500.

Why I should pick you over the other applicants : well since i dont know what im applying for ill just list qualities of myself--

-if this is a building thing im p good at building, no stolen shoot *just realized they have a censor* like the others
-can comply with you, seeing as i wish to assume you don't have weird expectations for this minecraft fake company
-people seem to like the idea of old players?? idk i joined in 2016 which maybe gets me into the kool kids club
-i wish i knew how to use those little balls with beads inside that you throw around but i can't remember the name of right now
-the way ive written this application makes it seem like im 9 years old but trust me im almost 11 years old!!!!1!!!!111!1
-often im able to cook without starting kitchen fires
-i dont use emojis so thats a plus
-im the most active player on cities in all history just check me out
-i enjoy going for bike rides
-im so smart that they put me in the 5th grade math class even though im in 4th grade
-im 11 years old which makes me older than @Turkey
-i can play frisbee, which is a very hard skill to master
wait I thought you were 12 though??

Death

Mar 18, 2017
O.M.F. is currently hiring staff for the Admiral's Club Bar and Diner
Positions Currently Available
Assistant Manager- Runs store when Admiral_Desoto is offline. Weekly Pay - $18,368.00
Sales Rep- Handles the primary interaction with customers Weekly Pay -$8,266
Advertisers - Advertises the store while it is open. Weekly Pay -$4,592
Be aware, the store does not open until October 1.
Please send me a mail here on the forums with your resume if interested.
Resume Format below(Applications without resume will not be considered)
IGN :
TIme Zone :
Hours Available :
Days Available :
Position sought :
References :
Why I should pick you over the other applicants :
Desoto payment via company pay is every 30minutes not every week so you might end up spending a ton of cash if you set it via company and end up paying the weekly payment every 30minutes.