Ocean View Bank, Re-Opened

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Introduction
Hey there, it’s Turkey, owner of ‘Microsoft’ ! Today I am happy to say we are opening a new branch apart from slimefun - banking/loans.

Re-opening of Ocean View Bank
As some of you may know, Ocean View Bank (OVB) was the first loaning bank on the server founded by @TheDiamondTiger. Since then, ownership has officially passed on to Microsoft Inc, and we are almost ready to re open the business.

What we do
Like previously, we will be handing out loans to players, and if all is well, we may branch out. As a brief summary, we loan out different amounts of money depending on the player’s rank, and they are expected to pay 120% by a certain period of time.

Our rates
Citizen can loan: 60k
Executive can loan: 150k
Rich can loan: 250k
Elite can loan: 450k
Millionaire/Architect/Police/Staff can loan: 700k

If extra money is needed, and there is a valid reason, we can support you.

TOS
Agreement that is made when you take out a loan:

By taking a loan from this bank, you agree to pay back 120% of the amount of money you owed within the allotted time period given. If you are to exceed the allotted time period, you must pay back 130% of the original amount and a court case will be made. If you are to use your loan to rank up, we are not liable. The money loaned will be returned to us, and the bank will not take any blame.

Employees
Owner: Turkey
CEO: @Death

Sr.Manger: open

Loan managers(4 slots): open

You may request a loan from any employee. They will interview you on what rates you are eligible for you, and write up your loan & contract, which will then be pending for approval.

You will soon be able to apply for a job soon.

Bank location -
We are currently looking to build on a new plot for the bank, and we are working to find an ocean side plot :)

Notice
Until we are fully set up and established, we will only be giving loans of up to 150k (with exceptions)

Contact PurpleTurkey if you are interested in a loan or information

T

Trump15024

Irrelevant Question - So the company plugin is working atm??
It's not atm but from my understanding, it should be launched soon. This is just a new company being launched without the company plugin which most companies are the server are atm.

Reactions: selenophile

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Company plugin should be out with the next major update I’m assuming. But yea, most companies function pretty well without the plugin anyways. The plugin should just make it easier to organize your company, it’s revenue, and employees

selenophile

_selenophile_
_selenophile_
May 10, 2018
Company plugin should be out with the next major update I’m assuming. But yea, most companies function pretty well without the plugin anyways. The plugin should just make it easier to organize your company, it’s revenue, and employees
With the next major update?? whats that?

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I remember over a year ago when the first company plugin was removed, and then Kiri added a new one full of bugs months later, and now hes finally getting to adding a third one probably worse than the last.