Official Form of Enlistment for the Runnerboro National Guard

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
@yankeefan1187 This is not confusing to me, never said it was. I simply said this whole thing was American, which it is. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that at least half to two-thirds of this sever is not from the United States and has no reason to learn its military ranking system.

Plus, the real National Guard mainly focuses on domestic terrorism, cyber attacks, and natural disasters. This group seems to be more like the Army and Air Force combined, so let's just say the military. I thought that Runnerboro already had a military...? or was that not implemented?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
@yankeefan1187 I would like to respectfully address the fact that if you want to have about 30ish companies/barracks or whatever you want to call them you would need 5-15 people per barrack, which is about 150 people on at the same time, I think this is kind of unreasonable but I don't know how in depth this is- I'm 13 and don't know military very well except that its confuzzling me xD- but I also would like to make it known that, as someone mentioned earlier, the police handle the illegal activity, so you cannot make laws on runnerboro saying people can be arrested unless they are city laws. What I mean is that you cannot say that they are viable for arrest or questioning on a government level- you would have to have a police there, so you cannot make rules about entering the armory/base (The way to get the person jailed is asking a cop online, just to clarify)

this is not meant to be 'roasts' or rude in any way, I hope you accept my points, because laws cannot be made involving or going against city rules, thanks

Reactions: Death

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hes army could kill tresspassers if they make a region for the army base, but it would be a considerd crime, they could also just call a police to jail them, but the army is not official therefore it is in no way helping with the police or have perms to kill people in their property and not get jailed

T

Trump15024

It is my job as the president of Runnerboro and the head of the national guard that I make sure this roleplay runs smoothly and is transparent. It is also my job to make it clear the Runnerboro's National Guards intentions on McCities. I will make it clear again that this National Guard is for roleplay, PVP, and to develop team and communication skills. I have worked with @yankeefan1187 to hire some great PVP trainers some of the servers best to deliver quality training to those who sign up and that includes appropriate funding for this project. To be clear in no way does this replace the current McCities police. People in posts have said we can not limit the number of people who come in the base that will not be the case as we are considering making it a privately owned region, and turning PVP on the island. In no way did we make this group to "enforce Runnerboro laws" that is the Presidents job to enforce passed laws. I have not found any reason to end this program.