Omega Employee Application

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Hello all MCcities players! Applications are now open for 3 days or 72 hours and there are 11 jobs available. Job descriptions will be available below;

Slimefun Engineer (2 jobs available)

1) What we require for a slimefun engineer is to know how to handle and use the following things:
-Cargo networks
-Auto breeder machines
-Basic Slimefun knowledge
-The ability to research and learn more things in the future

2) Privileges:
-Office at the HQ
-Pay starts at 40k a month minimum
-Not too pressuring
-Discount on all company goods
-Promotions available

3) Job Description:
Simple, You will perform tasks that have been set by the Head Of Slimefun.

Omega Supplier (8 jobs available)

1) Job Description:
You will be given access to the private Omega buy shop where you can sell goods that you have collected/made. You also perform tasks set by the Staff Director.

2) Privileges:
-Office at HQ
-Pay is whatever you sell to us
-Not much responsibility
-Small Discount on all company goods

Human Relations (1 job available)

1) Job Description:
You will be the person our customers come to when they have an issue/suggestion etc. You will be in charge of all ideas and meetings. You have to be a peoples person.

2) Privileges:
-Big office at HQ
-75k a month
-Voting rights
-Promotions available
-Discount on all company goods

Click the link below If you wish to apply for any of these jobs,
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UsLPcJLJUTZ5eq1v0kQ2zqhJcV_8zClimnaHm9_XHgc/edit?usp=sharing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Good luck to all, we are excited to have the best team possible!

CP42

Reactions: LavaFlake

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
I would like to make an edit to your thingy:
replace (#) jobs left with (#) positions left

okie im done :>

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Congratulations to @IISaraII on becoming our new Human Relations (HR) at OMEGA! Please give her a warm welcome! We are so excited to have her as the resource for our customers! IISaraII, please start a convo with lava and I (Because I cant make one with u rip) regarding your application! Congrats again!

CP42 and LavaFlake

Co-Owners

Reactions: LavaFlake

IISaraII

Sep 7, 2017
Congratulations to @IISaraII on becoming our new Human Relations (HR) at OMEGA! Please give her a warm welcome! We are so excited to have her as the resource for our customers! IISaraII, please start a convo with lava and I (Because I cant make one with u rip) regarding your application! Congrats again!

CP42 and LavaFlake

Co-Owners
I am very excited to begin work with OMEGA as their HR!
Thanks, CP42 and LavaFlake.
I won't let you down :D.

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
Slimefun Engineer
owo dat pay ish gud!
but lax dus nut kno haw too opr-ate sli-mfu-nnn tem!
Translation
(but lax does not know how to operate slimefun items [mainly cargo management and auto-breeder :3])
Human Relations
Dat pay is even better!
but im not a peoples person...
I like solving people's problems tho :D

Omega Supplier
DIS ISH DAA JOB FOR MEH!

and so.. Lax's journey continues..

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
BTW, we are still hiring, apps are still open! We have 4 suppliers spots left, apply as soon as possible :D

Reactions: IISaraII

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
I hope my application gets accepted, I took a lot of time and effort to make it the best it could be. Also if I get accepted then I have a question, does this company have monthly meetings or weekly meetings because (if I am accepted) the board of directors might need more times to discuss the way people are starting to think about how the businesses will workout. I think this sort of thing has changed, they are thinking about the bigger picture, they want what looks best but not what works out the best. If anyone else was following the community discussion, did anyone else notice that or was it just my personal outlook on it thinking it may need less thoughts of how it looks the best, we don't need something different because everyone tries to act like the biggest company, we just need something nice that works well with the customers and with how our company works. (Sorry, just my thoughts) :)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Could Omega maybe supply me of my softed ore? I am in need for much.
We have a ton, it will be on sale soon!

I hope my application gets accepted, I took a lot of time and effort to make it the best it could be. Also if I get accepted then I have a question, does this company have monthly meetings or weekly meetings because (if I am accepted) the board of directors might need more times to discuss the way people are starting to think about how the businesses will workout. I think this sort of thing has changed, they are thinking about the bigger picture, they want what looks best but not what works out the best. If anyone else was following the community discussion, did anyone else notice that or was it just my personal outlook on it thinking it may need less thoughts of how it looks the best, we don't need something different because everyone tries to act like the biggest company, we just need something nice that works well with the customers and with how our company works. (Sorry, just my thoughts) :)
We do have board meetings! Lava and I are the owners, we will review your app soon :D
Our HR, @IISaraII is amazing and organizes out meetings! Any questions? Msg us!!!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
JediAJMan, we are sorry, but we already have a HR. If you want to reapply for supplier or if you have a job suggestion please msg us, or apply again, but your app was very promising!

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
Thank you for taking the time to read it. I know my application was very long, I put my very best and most effort into it. I understand now that I can not have the HR position since you already have one. I have a job idea though, just a thought to add to the brain. What if you had a job of Director of Internal Communications. If not, how about another job that I'm saying because it's a good job and I think if I was not accepted as HR or Director of IC, then how about the job Financial Analyst. I am good with numbers, I still have professional and personal experience with who the business people are, what they do, and what the business people could do with our company. If they would do something financially involving our company, I could be good crunching numbers and estimating the probability of how good and bad it would affect our future. Also with that job, if I get permission by the company administrators, I could set up public or private meetings with the Owners, CEOs, etc, to talk about how we will stay healthy and thrive through the financial resources of our community. If I need to make public meetings with the people of MCCities or with just our private company, I can and will if necessary. Anyone ever heard of stock markets, the stock exchange, etc? I hope you are able to consider hiring me for Omega, and thank you for understanding how I could be essential to the company through my work due to any job I may be assigned to have, I can't wait to find out what you have decided about me with the future of the company. Go Omega! :)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to read it. I know my application was very long, I put my very best and most effort into it. I understand now that I can not have the HR position since you already have one. I have a job idea though, just a thought to add to the brain. What if you had a job of Director of Internal Communications. If not, how about another job that I'm saying because it's a good job and I think if I was not accepted as HR or Director of IC, then how about the job Financial Analyst. I am good with numbers, I still have professional and personal experience with who the business people are, what they do, and what the business people could do with our company. If they would do something financially involving our company, I could be good crunching numbers and estimating the probability of how good and bad it would affect our future. Also with that job, if I get permission by the company administrators, I could set up public or private meetings with the Owners, CEOs, etc, to talk about how we will stay healthy and thrive through the financial resources of our community. If I need to make public meetings with the people of MCCities or with just our private company, I can and will if necessary. Anyone ever heard of stock markets, the stock exchange, etc? I hope you are able to consider hiring me for Omega, and thank you for understanding how I could be essential to the company through my work due to any job I may be assigned to have, I can't wait to find out what you have decided about me with the future of the company. Go Omega! :)
Hmmm... @LavaFlake and I will look into this, we are imagining something like this but I will talk with him, you are obviously very dedicated towards this! Thank you,

Powerfull/CP42

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Although I love your dedication, referring to the job you're describing; its basically a mixture of jobs we already have. I'm the financial advisor, I handle all Omega funds, calculate profits, pay wages basically everything you could think of. As for the meetings and such, that's what our HR is for and almost everything else is covered by our Manager. But I do love your enthusiasm and I'm giving you my open ears to what you have to offer.
Thanks, Lava

Reactions: Powerfull

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
Well you're company is awesome, and I have been playing on the server for long enough to notice that this specific company is different from the others. I think it has something about it that makes it a great company, and a bright future awaits it. With my experience and the other people you have hired to work with Omega, everything looks like it's going great through my eyes, so it's all really just stuck on what job I could have, as you said you love my enthusiasm (thank you xD). Also, CP42 said you guys are imagining something kind of almost like what I'm saying, or not, I don't know. If you guys have any suggestions for me involving jobs, my ears are obviously open as well. I guess it's just the idea of what I could do, who knows... maybe if we put two ideas together into one job then it may be a new personalized job specifically for me, I will keep you posted on if I have anymore job ideas. You guys are the ones to be thanked, you are the hard workers who started it all. :)

Reactions: Powerfull