One Year Anniversary!

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Hi everyone!

As most of you know... today is my one year anniversary on MCCities! I actually originally started playing on MCCities because I was building a city map and wanted to check out some city servers to get some ideas. But, after checking out all of the warps and meeting some amazing people, I realized that I didn't just want to look around this server, I wanted to play on it.

I have been planning this post for awhile, what I was going to say, what I would talk about... but of course I'm going to go completely off what I planned on saying, because what's the fun in planning? (well it's a lot less stressful than not planning... but whatever). I just want to thank everyone who has let me come to this moment, and made MCCities an amazing place. To @Trump15024 (who is not my father) for helping me realize my love for building, by letting me build for Runnerboro. To @LeanneTheUnicorn for believing in me and letting me follow my dream of becoming an officer. To @Graphic_elf and @Isolation, for believing in me and letting me become a teacher. @Ena for being an amazing friend. Thank you @DarkMagicinY for listening to my ideas, and letting me put them into action. To @Minty for always being there for me. To @Daniela_x0113, for giving me amazing advice on one of the hardest days of my life (Ik you probably don't remember that, but thank you so much). @QueenGoomy, you have been an amazing friend, and truth or dare with you is the best xD. @Spyders_Crypt, thank you for always being there for me, and being an amazing friend. And finally, @Laurel, thank you for reminding me to be myself and smile each day, because there are times that I have really needed that.

There are so many more people that I didn't mention, because MCCities is an amazing place and there are too many amazing people to even begin mentioning in one thread. To all of the people who let me create these amazing memories in this amazing place. To the person (whoever you are xD) that taught me how to be a hitman around my first week on here. To all of the people who have welcomed me every day and made me feel loved, thank you. To all of the people who have made horrible days amazing, and who have stuck with me this whole time, thank you. :)

-BBear

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Hi everyone!

As most of you know... today is my one year anniversary on MCCities! I actually originally started playing on MCCities because I was building a city map and wanted to check out some city servers to get some ideas. But, after checking out all of the warps and meeting some amazing people, I realized that I didn't just want to look around this server, I wanted to play on it.

I have been planning this post for awhile, what I was going to say, what I would talk about... but of course I'm going to go completely off what I planned on saying, because what's the fun in planning? (well it's a lot less stressful than not planning... but whatever). I just want to thank everyone who has let me come to this moment, and made MCCities an amazing place. To @Trump15024 (who is not my father) for helping me realize my love for building, by letting me build for Runnerboro. To @LeanneTheUnicorn for believing in me and letting me follow my dream of becoming an officer. To @Graphic_elf and @Isolation, for believing in me and letting me become a teacher. @Ena for being an amazing friend. To @Daniela_x0113, for giving me amazing advice on one of the hardest days of my life (Ik you probably don't remember that, but thank you so much). @QueenGoomy, you have been an amazing friend, and truth or dare with you is the best xD. @Spyders_Crypt, thank you for always being there for me, and being an amazing friend. And finally, @Laurel, thank you for reminding me to be myself and smile each day, because there are times that I have really needed that.

There are so many more people that I didn't mention, because MCCities is an amazing place and there are too many amazing people to even begin mentioning in one thread. To all of the people who let me create these amazing memories in this amazing place. To the person (whoever you are xD) that taught me how to be a hitman around my first week on here. To all of the people who have welcomed me every day and made me feel loved, thank you. To all of the people who have made horrible days amazing, and who have stuck with me this whole time, thank you. :)

-BBear
Omg congrats you are such a good builder. Bootsie I am your father!!

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Hi everyone!

I have been planning this post for awhile, what I was going to say, what I would talk about... but of course I'm going to go completely off what I planned on saying, because what's the fun in planning? (well it's a lot less stressful than not planning... but whatever). I just want to thank everyone who has let me come to this moment, and made MCCities an amazing place. To @Trump15024 (who is not my father) for helping me realize my love for building, by letting me build for Runnerboro. To @LeanneTheUnicorn for believing in me and letting me follow my dream of becoming an officer. To @Graphic_elf and @Isolation, for believing in me and letting me become a teacher. @Ena for being an amazing friend. Thank you @DarkMagicinY for listening to my ideas, and letting me put them into action. To @Minty for always being there for me. To @Daniela_x0113, for giving me amazing advice on one of the hardest days of my life (Ik you probably don't remember that, but thank you so much). @QueenGoomy, you have been an amazing friend, and truth or dare with you is the best xD. @Spyders_Crypt, thank you for always being there for me, and being an amazing friend. And finally, @Laurel, thank you for reminding me to be myself and smile each day, because there are times that I have really needed that.

-BBear
why do you kids have to be so cute sometimes aomgkeo

Reactions: BootsieBear